Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations

menc1234

Awards
So I tried Cycle Support by Annabolic Innovations today since it was the first day of my new cycle. I have to say, that may be the worst tasting thing i have ever had! (and ive takin some pretty nasty sh*t) I mixed it with my protein shake and even threw in some peanut butter to mask the taste. I mean i heard it was pretty disgusting but g*d damn! I know i need to suck it up and I have heard great things about this product, but if anyone has some advice about what I can throw into this to help out the taste...LEMME KNOW!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wrong forum, but I'm sure it'll get moved.

...milk seems to help. Flavor combinations seem to help out too. A guy here by the s/n Gordi mixes his peanut butter Cycle Support with ON Rocky Road Whey and loves it.

I like to mix chocolate and peanut butter flavors. You could also throw in some milled flax seed and oats/oat flour.

If you really can't take the taste then I would suggest looking into Life Support for future cycles.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
I mix mine in with some whey and dextrose. You get it used to it pretty soon. It's only bad when I have to take it without a shake, I just throw a scoop in my mouth and down it with some soda.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I tried Cycle Support by Annabolic Innovations today since it was the first day of my new cycle. I have to say, that may be the worst tasting thing i have ever had! (and ive takin some pretty nasty sh*t) I mixed it with my protein shake and even threw in some peanut butter to mask the taste. I mean i heard it was pretty disgusting but g*d damn! I know i need to suck it up and I have heard great things about this product, but if anyone has some advice about what I can throw into this to help out the taste...LEMME KNOW!
cap it, or get the life support.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Throw a scoop in your mouth, dump some water in, and chug. The taste will linger for a moment or two than its over. :drunk:

menc1234

Awards
maybe its just me but that sh*t is nassssssssssty! anyway the plan is to stop bein a ***** and just start getting used to it. thanks for the help thooo

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
maybe its just me but that sh*t is nassssssssssty! anyway the plan is to stop bein a ***** and just start getting used to it. thanks for the help thooo
LOL! I mix mine with chocolate whey/banana/oats/PB and milk. I don't even notice it. But then again, I like Bakers chocolate ...