Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations

So I tried Cycle Support by Annabolic Innovations today since it was the first day of my new cycle. I have to say, that may be the worst tasting thing i have ever had! (and ive takin some pretty nasty sh*t) I mixed it with my protein shake and even threw in some peanut butter to mask the taste. I mean i heard it was pretty disgusting but g*d damn! I know i need to suck it up and I have heard great things about this product, but if anyone has some advice about what I can throw into this to help out the taste...LEMME KNOW!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Wrong forum, but I'm sure it'll get moved.

...milk seems to help. Flavor combinations seem to help out too. A guy here by the s/n Gordi mixes his peanut butter Cycle Support with ON Rocky Road Whey and loves it.

I like to mix chocolate and peanut butter flavors. You could also throw in some milled flax seed and oats/oat flour.

If you really can't take the taste then I would suggest looking into Life Support for future cycles.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  3. Registered User
    Answers

I mix mine in with some whey and dextrose. You get it used to it pretty soon. It's only bad when I have to take it without a shake, I just throw a scoop in my mouth and down it with some soda.
    •   

4. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by menc1234 View Post
    So I tried Cycle Support by Annabolic Innovations today since it was the first day of my new cycle. I have to say, that may be the worst tasting thing i have ever had! (and ive takin some pretty nasty sh*t) I mixed it with my protein shake and even threw in some peanut butter to mask the taste. I mean i heard it was pretty disgusting but g*d damn! I know i need to suck it up and I have heard great things about this product, but if anyone has some advice about what I can throw into this to help out the taste...LEMME KNOW!
    cap it, or get the life support.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Throw a scoop in your mouth, dump some water in, and chug. The taste will linger for a moment or two than its over.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

maybe its just me but that sh*t is nassssssssssty! anyway the plan is to stop bein a ***** and just start getting used to it. thanks for the help thooo
  7. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by menc1234 View Post
    maybe its just me but that sh*t is nassssssssssty! anyway the plan is to stop bein a ***** and just start getting used to it. thanks for the help thooo
    LOL! I mix mine with chocolate whey/banana/oats/PB and milk. I don't even notice it. But then again, I like Bakers chocolate ...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. anabolic innovations cycle support
    By newman897 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 09:56 PM
  2. New Cycle Support by Anabolic innovations!
    By Liftergym33 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 10:23 AM
  3. Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support
    By screech in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 05:28 PM