Official Stoked/Post Cycle Support FAQ

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Everything about STOKED! and POST Cycle Support are exactly the same...except for the name, color of the caps, and the label!

Same ingredients, same capsule count, same suggest dosing protocol, etc etc

Sorry, you're probably getting fed up with questions about this, but the information on Nutraplanet says:

Stoked
    Serving Size: 2 Capsules
    Servings per Container: 60
    Per Serving
    600mg Trans-Resveratrol 50%
    1200mg Growth Complex: Quercetin (95%), Epimedium (40% Icariians), Piperine (95%)

So per capsule that is 300mg T-R and 600mg Growth Complex

PCS
    Serving Size: 4 Capsules
    Servings per Container: 30
    Per Serving
    1200mg Trans-Resveratrol 50%
    1200mg Quercetin 95%
    500mg Epimedium ( 40% Icariin )
    30mg Piperidine 95%

Per capsule that makes 300mg T-R (same as Stoked), but (1200+500+30)/4 = 432.5mg Growth Complex vs 600mg for Stoked.

They've probably got this from the labels, so if the ingredients are the same, I thought I'd point this out so you can revise one of them accordingly.

2. How about this question being added. Benefits of Stoked during certain cycles? Apparantly some have used it to counteract loss of libido during a cycle and it worked no?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    How about this question being added. Benefits of Stoked during certain cycles? Apparantly some have used it to counteract loss of libido during a cycle and it worked no?

yes it absolutly has worked for people on cycle for libido, while still providing the benifits of anti oxidant/aging properties.

4. Could you combine Stoked with an AI like Formex MCPE, or would that be overkill?

5. I was just telling somebody this morning how I've used Stoked with 25mg of ATD daily (and really liked it).

It's not overkill and an AI will stack nicely with Stoked, IMO.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   

6. Try it with formex, it would make for a much better stack. ATD competes with the AR I believe.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

7. I only use a little ATD at a time, so I've had this damn bottle of it forever. I definitely want to try it with some Form in the future though. I just like to finish what I have before buying something new though

8. Post cycle support + formex = perfect PCT?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

9. I think this stack sounds pretty appealing, stand alone or pct.

I'm willing to bet that the fat loss/toning will be really great with these two products together.

10. Would it be ok to run stoked after running testopro for 8 weeks? If not, what supp would you suggest. Thanks in advance.

11. I'm sure that there are people here who would go ahead and run it. I would personally take some time off for about month before running anything again though.

12. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I'm sure that there are people here who would go ahead and run it. I would personally take some time off for about month before running anything again though.
    I agree take 4 weeks off.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 70
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 07:47 PM
  2. Prime stacked with Stoked/Post cycle support?
    By hawaiijedi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 04:59 PM
  3. Post Cycle Support/Stoked FAQ
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 12:35 PM
  4. logs for post cycle support/stoked?
    By jdev in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 03:03 PM