5 unopened bottles of cycle support question...

goldlifter

Awards
Hello, i have 5 unopened bottles of Cycle Support(choc) and have no use for them any longer as i'm going clean for good. any chance i could trade those out for some Stoked(PCS)?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
You can sell them on this site.

Its not a bad thing to have one scoop of everyday wether your on cycle or not. Just a thought.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Yes let people know how much you want for them i.e. all five for one bottle of PCS?

dafox

Awards
  • Established
yeah, you could always put them in the auction forum too.
I'm looking to get some cycle support soon. I was just going to order from my favorite online retailer.

goldlifter

Awards
i tried listing an ad but it won't show up...anyone interested, just please shoot me a pm/email as i dont want to clog up a great company's forum here
[email protected]

dafox

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again for shipping the cycle support so fast! :D
BTW, to anyone else who is interested, goldlifter still has 3 bottles left and is looking to sell them. just send him a pm or email.
He did a great job with mine. I paid him through paypal, and he shipped them the next day (wednesday). They got here saturday, so it's good stuff. I just had my first scoop today, and the containers were sealed and the powder was in good condition and not clumpy or anything.
The stuff doesn't taste as bad as I thought it would...
:cheers:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I don't know what the big fuss is about the taste. I'm about to go have some right now actually.