Props to life support

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I've NEVER felt THIS GOOD on tren, I ordered my Life support about 1.5 weeks into a test/tren/winny cutter and i've only been on it for like 4 days and i feel sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better! I don't have that gross strained feeling, i can practically feel my blood pressure is back to normal, i'll get it checked but ya just as good as cycle support but without the nasty taste, lol. Good job guys

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've NEVER felt THIS GOOD on tren, I ordered my Life support about 1.5 weeks into a test/tren/winny cutter and i've only been on it for like 4 days and i feel sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better! I don't have that gross strained feeling, i can practically feel my blood pressure is back to normal, i'll get it checked but ya just as good as cycle support but without the nasty taste, lol. Good job guys
Nice ... Are you doubling up on the dosage? LS is half the dosage of CS.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Chaps. Thanks for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate it! Best of luck throughout the rest of your cycle! :)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Nice ... Are you doubling up on the dosage? LS is half the dosage of CS.
No i've been doing the recommended dosage but I AM going to double up now for some reason i thought the doses on the bottle were per 2 caps, i shoulda clued in earlier, no biggy.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
GREAT to hear it!

Thank you for the purchase and for taking the time to let us know.

BOTH are VERY much appreciated.

CROWLER

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
banjobounce Supplements 3
LiftWithDonuts General Chat 1250
CATdiesel76 Supplements 20
ericool007 Supplements 51
freqfly Supplements 20