Cycle Support

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got my order today and this was in it. I mixed it with some chocolate BSN Syntha-6 and 5 1/2 oz. of milk. I expected it not to effect the taste of the protein, but holy ish! This stuff tastes gnarly, but it'll definitely pay off. I'll man up and drink! I took about 2 sips and it's still sitting right here. Has been for the past 10-15 minutes, haha. I'm gonna get to chugging.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
You're better off just mixing it with water, IMO. I enjoy my shakes too much to F up the taste :food:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Could adding extra protein powder help at all?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll try mixing it with 1-2 oz. of water and shooting it then. It does seem like a waste of protein.

You're better off just mixing it with water, IMO. I enjoy my shakes too much to F up the taste :food:

Mattcc22

Mattcc22

Awards
I tried mixing it with just a little water and throwing it back and I just gagged. The smell is really strong that way too. I just have to suffer and mix it with my protein shake, and yes, more protein powder helps a little, but you still can't mask the taste comletely. That's some strong stuff!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
drop the powder in your mouth and chase it with some water... quick and easy.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I actually tried mixing it with 2oz. of orange juice and I hardly taste it. I have somewhat of an aftertaste, but that subsides when I start drinking my shake.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's an interesting take that I would have never thought of...

Thanks for the idea.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're welcome.

It does seem to do the trick and hide the flavor. The aftertaste is unpleasant, but can be dealt with.

That's an interesting take that I would have never thought of...

Thanks for the idea.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OH, MY FCUKING GOD!!! :rasp:

So, I tried doing what some of you have done and dumped the small scoop of CS onto my tongue. Well, I now hate you all. Not really, but I did for one of the most unpleasant minutes of my entire life so far. I went to quickly swallow, but my entire mouth immediately became dry. I started choking on the powder. I could smell it as it was in my mouth. I threw open the fridge, poured a huge glass of OJ (It seems to mask the taste for me, as I've tried before), and chugged and chugged. It definitely did the trick, but wow. CS is some gnarly-ass sh!t. The benefits far outweigh the taste, of course, but goddamn. That sucked. I could've quickly tried parachuting it, but I had no paper towels or toilet paper!

Rather lengthy and dramatized, but it was horrible. Just thought I'd share, as I know several others of you dread the taste of this stuff. I dread every time I'm due to down it again.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established

So, I tried doing what some of you have done and dumped the small scoop of CS onto my tongue. Well, I now hate you all. Not really, but I did for one of the most unpleasant minutes of my entire life so far. I went to quickly swallow, but my entire mouth immediately became dry. I started choking on the powder. I could smell it as it was in my mouth. I threw open the fridge, poured a huge glass of OJ (It seems to mask the taste for me, as I've tried before), and chugged and chugged. It definitely did the trick, but wow. CS is some gnarly-ass sh!t. The benefits far outweigh the taste, of course, but goddamn. That sucked. I could've quickly tried parachuting it, but I had no paper towels or toilet paper!

Rather lengthy and dramatized, but it was horrible. Just thought I'd share, as I know several others of you dread the taste of this stuff. I dread every time I'm due to down it again.
I'm sorry, but... :toofunny:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
some being a pussy, throw it in your shake. after a few days you wont even notice its in there.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've tried it. With a few different proteins/flavors even. It does me no good. I've noticed that OJ seems to do a pretty good job at masking the taste, but not all the way.

some being a pussy, throw it in your shake. after a few days you wont even notice its in there.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
oh man OJ and cycle support, il be taking your word for it cos no way in hell im trying that lol!!

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol::icon_lol:

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established

I'm sorry for laughing at you. Actually, I wasnt really laughing at you but with you since I know all to well the joys of consuming Cycle Support. Most people just whine about it tasting like vomit; you actually told a nice story which i could envision in my head.

:cheers:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Funny vision, eh?

That was the point. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

I'm sorry for laughing at you. Actually, I wasnt really laughing at you but with you since I know all to well the joys of consuming Cycle Support. Most people just whine about it tasting like vomit; you actually told a nice story which i could envision in my head.

:cheers:

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I mix it in my morning shake with banana, PB, Oats, Whey and milk. I don't even notice the taste... I could probably just drop it in my mouth and chase it with water though! :D

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go right ahead. :) haha

I mix it in my morning shake with banana, PB, Oats, Whey and milk. I don't even notice the taste... I could probably just drop it in my mouth and chase it with water though! :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What? I said ha ha...

:D:D:D