Absorbing the actives in Cycle Support

gordi

gordi

Awards
I like to throw all kinds of things into my shakes: Flax oil, whey protein, berries, greens powder, creatine, and so on...

When I start using Cycle support, if I just add the serving to my shake is there any way that might interfere with absorbtion of the active ingredients? Would I be better off taking the Cycle Support on its own?

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I think most people just add it to their shake....that was the intent and i think that is the direction on the container. Some don't like the flavoring, though, so they may shotgun it or drink it in various ways.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Gordi,

Thank you for your purchase and the question.

Yes indeed you are fine adding it to that shake or any shake.

CROWLER

gordi

gordi

Awards
Thanks for coming up with such a great product. I'll let you know how it goes for me.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you running a cycle or are you taking it solo?

I would just dose a container or two at one scoop per day if just taking as a health supp. JMO though.

gordi

gordi

Awards
Are you running a cycle or are you taking it solo?

I would just dose a container or two at one scoop per day if just taking as a health supp. JMO though.
I'm just running it for liver & health benefits... but say that one day I decided to run a PH cycle, how would you recomend that Cycle Support be used then?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just running it for liver & health benefits... but say that one day I decided to run a PH cycle, how would you recomend that Cycle Support be used then?
One scoop AM and one scoop PM while ON and through pct.

You can run it that way as an everyday supp too, but it might not be necessary if you have good values to start with and are living a healthy lifestyle. If you have any genetic predispositions or make poor lifestyle choices two scoops daily might be a better idea.

I don't think I've ever taken it at two scoops per day unless I was pre-loading for cycle, ON cycle, or in pct.

gordi

gordi

Awards
I'm coming back from two straight years of unhealthy living and very little training. I had blood work done several months ago, before I'd tightened up my diet and got back into regular training. My values were good, but on the low end of good...they could be better, and I'm hoping that this, along with the changes I've made, will help some.

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
Have you tasted it? It ruins the taste of my protein shakes so I just dump the scoop into the back of my throat and chase it with water.

gordi

gordi

Awards
Have you tasted it? It ruins the taste of my protein shakes so I just dump the scoop into the back of my throat and chase it with water.

If I find that it ruins the taste of my shakes, then I'll just gun it seperately. I really enjoy my shakes, don't want to spoil that.

gordi

gordi

Awards
Well, I tried it for the first time today, and I don't mind the taste at all. I deliberately went for the "yuckiest" shake I could come up with: ON Egg Protein, greens powder, milled flax, creatine, taurine, green tea extract, and cycle support all blended up in water. It wasn't the most delicious thing I've ever tasted, but it wasn't at all like I had to choke it down or anything. I'm using peanut butter cycle support (and vanilla protein), and the shake had a decent peanut-brittle type taste.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for letting us know that. I don't think it tastes bad either, but to each their own I guess.

Anabolic Innovations had Peanut Butter whey back in the day. It mixed really well with the chocolate Cycle Support. I have yet to try vanilla whey with any of our Cycle Support flavors though.

gordi

gordi

Awards
I've got some Rocky Road ON Whey, I'm going to try the CS with that tomorrow, see if I get a Peanut Butter Cup effect. :food:

mr j

Awards
pinch your nose and hold. and down it. the colder the water better the taste. after done drinking it fill ur cup up with water and drink. then let go of the nose.

i found this method to work cause the taste is freakin nasty.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milk and whey is the way to go.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Verdict: DELICIOUS!
Thanks Gordi. I just multi quoted this thread over bb.com.

Some guys were complaining about the taste and I told them they just need to play around with some flavor combinations and then quote this:

I've got some Rocky Road ON Whey, I'm going to try the CS with that tomorrow, see if I get a Peanut Butter Cup effect.
Thanks for the ammo:numbered:

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
I've got some Rocky Road ON Whey, I'm going to try the CS with that tomorrow, see if I get a Peanut Butter Cup effect. :food:

That's really good to hear gordi. How many scoops RR Whey did you use?

I have a tub of it laying around and have my first experience with Cycle Support coming up, so I'll have to try this.

gordi

gordi

Awards
That's really good to hear gordi. How many scoops RR Whey did you use?

I have a tub of it laying around and have my first experience with Cycle Support coming up, so I'll have to try this.

2 scoops RR, 1 scoop peanut butter CS, mixed in a shaker cup full of water. It might taste even better mixed in milk, but I prefer mixing my shakes with water.