Pulse Cycles and Life Support

jpk

jpk

Awards
What is the best way to use Life Support if doing a MWF pulse cycle? I've heard it may not be wise to take it with most anabolics because the milk thistle might interfere with uptake.

:dl:

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i was wondering this myself and then I read somewhere here that it says take it just on off days or 6 hours I believe after last dose of the anabolics.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Life Support needs to be taken every day no matter if it is a pulse or not. 2 caps AM, 2 caps PM

Now if you are thinking about STOKED! that is taken on the 'off' days of a pulse cycle.

CROWLER

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Life Support needs to be taken every day no matter if it is a pulse or not. 2 caps AM, 2 caps PM

Now if you are thinking about STOKED! that is taken on the 'off' days of a pulse cycle.

CROWLER
Agreed. If your worried about absorption you could always take the Life Support a few hours after your first dose and last dosages. I just finished a Methyl-E cycle and it and LS at the same time and my cycle went just fine. :)

jpk

jpk

Awards
So maybe that absorption interference theory isn't gospel truth. Maybe just another internet rumor?

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
So maybe that absorption interference theory isn't gospel truth. Maybe just another internet rumor?
I'm sure there are some studies that have led to this belief. Honestly, I have no idea what the truth is and can only speak from personal experiences.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I have read there could be interference, but should be minimized if the Life Support is taken four to six hours before or after the anabolic compound (preferably after).

jpk

jpk

Awards
old Dr. D post

Just read this in the pulsing thread:

"...be modest with liver protectants like Milk Thistle. They are generally counter productive and therefore not suggested when pulsing, except in conjunction with very potent or toxic compounds. If you elect to use liver protectants anyway, I would reserve them for off days only or take them no earlier than 6 hrs after your final dose of anabolics."

Just an educated guess on his part but worth consideration.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I used POST Cycle Support on the off days of my pulse and it worked out really nice.

IMO I would rather protect myself than not and hope I am ok.

CROWLER

jpk

jpk

Awards
Ok so Life Support on "on" days a few hours after ingestion of anabolics, then Post Cycle Support on "off" days?

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ok so Life Support on "on" days a few hours after ingestion of anabolics, then Post Cycle Support on "off" days?
Life Support should be taken every day throughout the cycle. POST Cycle Support on off days.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Life Support should be taken every day throughout the cycle. POST Cycle Support on off days.

Right

:clap2:

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol

Hey you are right about a lot more than I am :)

CROWLER