Another PCS question

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
I'm on a JW cycle 3caps/4weeks

Some people said it doesn't need a pct, and some people said it "does".

I'm gonna take PCS anyway, does it HURT if it's taken if it
s not needed?

:cheers:

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I propose doing a FAQ for PCS/Stoked. Some are unaware of it's many applications, ON cycle, Off Cycle, PCT, etc.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I propose doing a FAQ for PCS/Stoked. Some are unaware of it's many applications, ON cycle, Off Cycle, PCT, etc.
That seems like something we can do. i'll talk with Styxnas about getting it together. Stay tuned. ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good idea! :thumbsup:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been planning on getting this together over the past couple of weekends, but school has been kicking my arse!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The sleep I get while taking POST Cycle Support is great! That alone helps A LOT.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Good idea about the FAQ

I think Don is working on that and should be done within a week.

As for the much improved sleep on STOKED! and POST Cycle Support I have been reading that more and more.

The recovery and increased endurance from the STOKED! is simply amazing to me.

I just did a 2 hour run about 4 hours ago and no joke I could easily go out for another run workout.

I am planning a 3 - 4 hour bike workout tomorrow and definitely will be doubling up on the STOKED! :)

CROWLER

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I have also been reading numerous report on the sleep benifit of Stoked/PCS
Yeah, I didnt pay much attention to it until Stxnas mentioned something about it. The last few weeks i have, and i must say that my sleep has been as deep as its ever been. I've been thinking about taking it with some GABA after my PCT.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I didnt pay much attention to it until Stxnas mentioned something about it. The last few weeks i have, and i must say that my sleep has been as deep as its ever been. I've been thinking about taking it with some GABA after my PCT.
Have you tried Somnidren-GH that is a very good sleep product i may have to look into that stack:head:

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Have you tried Somnidren-GH that is a very good sleep product i may have to look into that stack:head:
This is the first time I looked at that product. Looks interesting! thx.