POST Cycle Support 2 caps AM 2 caps PM???

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
On pulse days I take epi first thing in the morning before & after my workout & 2 caps PCS with last meal before bed to help with bounce back. On my off days I take 2 caps PCS when I wake and 2 caps with last meal before bed. Just wondering if it would be better to take PCS first thing in the morning and with the last meal before bed to take advantage of the body's natural testosterone production times or 12hrs after the AM dose when there is minimal testosterone production occurring which would also spread out the dosages more evenly?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
You are fine either way.

I did 2 caps AM 2 caps PM and it worked out great!

I did not worry about getting it exactly one time or another.

CROWLER

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I think I will try it PM for a while plus I'm taking PowerFULL at bedtime as well. BTW it brings the boys back nice a full between epi doses.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
I took my 2nd dose of PCS (Stoked!) along with Millenium Sport's ZMK 1/2 hour before bed last night. I had the most vivid dream I've had in a looong time! Serious REM DEEEP recovery sleep! :thumbsup:

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That is my favorite aspect of POST Cycle Support. Just a few weeks ago I was posting about how I have been having really bad bouts with insomnia.

Since I started taking PCS I have been sleeping like a baby. I would have started taking much sooner if I would have known that it would help with sleep too.