any interest in a product like this?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I have received some ideas for products, suggestions and requests.

It seems there isn't a popular product which contains a healthy dose of the following all in one supplement.

Would you be interested in something like this and if so

What would you change

per serving
Creatine Gluconate 2.5g
Tricreatine Malate 2.5g
Beta alanine 3g
Cit Malate 3 g

Thanks,

CROWLER

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe add 3g of Leucine, but that's a good supplement.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established

It seems there isn't a popular product which contains a healthy dose of the following all in one supplement.

What would you change

per serving
Creatine Gluconate 2.5g
Tricreatine Malate 2.5g
Beta alanine 3g
Cit Malate 3 g

Thanks,

CROWLER
Rather similar to ragnarok wouldn't you say?
Def an effective supp though!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

What would you change

per serving
Creatine Gluconate 2.5g
Tricreatine Malate 2.5g
Beta alanine 3g
Cit Malate 3 g

Thanks,

CROWLER

Don't like the new creatines. Take those out, replace with 5 grams of creatine mono. Add flavoring and waxy maize starch, 3 grams taurine per serving, and your good.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Add in some TEST and you've got an awesome product!

Seriously though, looks good.

Mattcc22

Mattcc22

Awards
I would like to see this product. I'm not sure about those creatines, as I use mono and it works just fine, haven't tried any other forms. This is nothing like Ragnarok as it has no stimulants, Bvitamins, etc... I am about to purchase some bulk BA, CM, currently take crea mono, and will probably have to get some flavoring. I would like an all in one product instead of taking separately.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see this product. I'm not sure about those creatines, as I use mono and it works just fine, haven't tried any other forms. This is nothing like Ragnarok as it has no stimulants, Bvitamins, etc... I am about to purchase some bulk BA, CM, currently take crea mono, and will probably have to get some flavoring. I would like an all in one product instead of taking separately.
umm well last time I checked rag had CM,BA, those creatines listed (and 1 other), like I said SIMILAR not exactly alike simliar meaning: no stims, ect...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I don't read what is in most other supplements so I wouldn't know.

I have seen threads and have the emails, PMs etc asking for a product that has full dosage of the items I listed.

If it already exists and there is no interest no worries just wont do it :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Right this is the sort of post and requests we are getting.

We like to make a product which people are already asking for as we know there is a desire for it.

We rather not make a product produce 10,000 units and then spend a bunch of money convincing you that you want it :)

CROWLER

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly I don't read what is in most other supplements so I wouldn't know.

I have seen threads and have the emails, PMs etc asking for a product that has full dosage of the items I listed.

If it already exists and there is no interest no worries just wont do it :)

CROWLER

How about what I suggested?. There aren't many creatine mono all in one supplements out there anymore because the supplement industry is obsessed with new forms of creatine. Creatine mono is still around because it has proven itself time and time again. Plus the cost of your product will be less with mono and you can pass that savings along to consumers.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
add in 5-7 g of leucine and a decent flavouring and Im all over this Mike.

edit - id use it the way you have it actually, just grab some bulk leucine myself.

Last edited:
CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
How about what I suggested?. There aren't many creatine mono all in one supplements out there anymore because the supplement industry is obsessed with new forms of creatine. Creatine mono is still around because it has proven itself time and time again. Plus the cost of your product will be less with mono and you can pass that savings along to consumers.
How about your suggestion?

Well haven't thought about it long enough but here is what I see right off the bat.

People who do not like Waxy Maize, people on a low carb diet or who want to take the new POSSIBLE supplement before a workout, or who do not believe in using fast acting carbs at any time probably wouldn't buy it so you eliminated a large percentage of your potential customer base.

People who already get their Taurine in the BCAA/EAA supplements could look at it and say it is over kill for them so again you cut out quite a few people.

But give me time it may grown on me :)

CROWLER

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about your suggestion?

Well haven't thought about it long enough but here is what I see right off the bat.

People who do not like Waxy Maize, people on a low carb diet or who want to take the new POSSIBLE supplement before a workout, or who do not believe in using fast acting carbs at any time probably wouldn't buy it so you eliminated a large percentage of your potential customer base.

People who already get their Taurine in the BCAA/EAA supplements could look at it and say it is over kill for them so again you cut out quite a few people.

But give me time it may grown on me :)

CROWLER

Yes I see your point there Crowler.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Yes I see your point there Crowler.
In 10 minutes you and I together could probably list 3 times as many reasons that we SHOULD include the items you said :)

It is funny like that.

T-Bone your input is ALWAYS valued!

CROWLER

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with t-bone's suggestion other than the WMS. couple that with rodjas leucine add, and it would be pretty sweet

Creatine Monohydrate 5g
Beta alanine 3g
Cit Malate 3 g
Taurine 3g
Leucine 3g
flavor system

could maybe add 3-5g of glutamine too, could leave it out Without it you could call it "Anabolic 17" for the 17g/serving

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In 10 minutes you and I together could probably list 3 times as many reasons that we SHOULD include the items you said :)

It is funny like that.

T-Bone your input is ALWAYS valued!

CROWLER

Wow, thanks Crowler. I like what Easy said also. I guess I could just add my own WMS if I wanted to, since it is pretty cheap. Just keep the Creatine Mono and dump those new-fangled creatine that in my opinion are mostly hype.

Mattcc22

Mattcc22

Awards
I agree with t-bone's suggestion other than the WMS. couple that with rodjas leucine add, and it would be pretty sweet

Creatine Monohydrate 5g
Beta alanine 3g
Cit Malate 3 g
Taurine 3g
Leucine 3g
flavor system

could maybe add 3-5g of glutamine too, could leave it out Without it you could call it "Anabolic 17" for the 17g/serving
Yea, I like this formula! I would definitely be interested in this product.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
For those who said leucine you just eliminated almost everyone who takes BCAAs because they already get the Leucine.

CROWLER

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not really, as leucine is the rate limiter AA. so since you get 2:1:1 in most bcaas, this additional amount helps keep you covered for other protein intake. also for conversion to hmb :) I guess depends on cost.

I would go for it, and i'm a bcaa user

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
just something to consider:

Nutraplanet is talking about releasing Thrive - a bulk power combo in adequate doses of each
Kwik Karb
BCAAs
Citrulline Malate
Taurine
Creatine (probably gluconate or malate)
beta-alanine
L-Carnitine

also things like Clout and Ragnarok have a similar profile to what you are proposing.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established

Nutraplanet is talking about releasing Thrive - a bulk power combo in adequate doses of each
Kwik Karb
BCAAs
Citrulline Malate
Taurine
beta-alanine
L-Carnitine

also things like Clout and Ragnarok have a similar profile to what you are proposing.
thats what I said but Matt disagreed with me, not to worry it obvious he's more knowledgeable .. :toofunny:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, but hes right in a way. An inexpensive simpler product would let you add what extra you want to it but contain the core stuff that almost everyone wants

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established

Kwik Karb
BCAAs
Citrulline Malate
Taurine
beta-alanine
L-Carnitine

dam sounds rather interesting I wonder how much something like this would cost?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Please leave the drama out of this thread.

Thank you,

CROWLER

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think its a great idea Crowler. I beleive EVERY company should have something like this. Where as it may not sell like something thats innovative and never seen before its still a staple, and if offered at a good price im sure will sell.

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah,
What 3GT said. I like the fact that it has no carb or stimulant...I hate not being able to megadose similar products on occasion due to those ingredients. I like to quintuple dose on days when I really want to hit it, just for the placebo effect...I like to visualize the nutrients heading towards my muscle cells and growing them. And yes, I know its weird.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Products of this nature is what I would rather spend my money on. No tricky marketing or snazzy dazzy write ups with some herb found on Pluto - Just simple ingredients that work and are in a dosage that is accurate for results. I would expect nothing less from AI.

Bring it ON!

AABigRick

Awards
  • Established
i like it the way it looks, its simple. if u want to add something else u can always go to trueprotein.com and order packs of 100grams and up of whatever amino you want or anything else. if anything to really consider to add it would be taurine or glycerolmonosterate to help with the absoption both are cheap and so it shouldont affect the price much

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
crowler, do you think it'd be too expensive to add a decent dose of amino acids to this? like if you made a superexcell with creatine, BA, and more citrulline added in?

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established

Creatine Monohydrate 5g
Beta alanine 3g
Cit Malate 3 g
Taurine 3g
Leucine 3g
flavor system

I like this one as well. :)

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Products of this nature is what I would rather spend my money on. No tricky marketing or snazzy dazzy write ups with some herb found on Pluto - Just simple ingredients that work and are in a dosage that is accurate for results. I would expect nothing less from AI.

Bring it ON!
Word!!

My only concern for you Crowler would be the fact that all of these products are quite readily available in bulk supply. Unless this was very well reasonably priced it would be hard to compete with that. I've already got most of those ingredients just in bulk supplies and im sure a lot of others do. If it mixed well and had a nice flavour well that could certainly sway me.

Mattcc22

Mattcc22

Awards
well, but hes right in a way. An inexpensive simpler product would let you add what extra you want to it but contain the core stuff that almost everyone wants
Thanks Easy. Exactly what I was saying. I don't need all the extra stuff thats in Rag and other pre-workout supplements. I just want a simple, more affordable, HIGHER DOSAGE of BA, CM, and Creatine. Some Leucine wouldn't hurt either.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well you can keep out the luicine if it is gonna raise the cost. Now that I take a look back at it, it doesn't really fall in line with rest of the ingredients if you catch my drift. Keep it simple.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
crowler, do you think it'd be too expensive to add a decent dose of amino acids to this? like if you made a superexcell with creatine, BA, and more citrulline added in?
Thank you for the post Warnerve.
I would say you could add anything for sure.

But as you say it would either increase cost or decrease dosage.

CROWLER

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
just another heads-up....the new board sponsor 'core' has a product called abc that has the following ingredient profile:
L-Leucine 5.0g
L-Isoleucine 2.5g
L-Valine 2.5g
L-Glutamine 2.5g
Beta-Alanine 2.5g
Citruline Malate 2.5g

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Yea people have been asking us for something without BCAAs they already get that from EXCELL and XTEND

Ok so what about a name? Person who gives the best one gets the first one for free :)

CROWLER

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Staple
Necessity ( sp? )

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
CreatineBAMalate.......abol :thumbsup:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea people have been asking us for something without BCAAs they already get that from EXCELL and XTEND

Ok so what about a name? Person who gives the best one gets the first one for free :)

CROWLER
I'm being impatient and would like to see some more names before I start studying!