Post Cycle Support

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jpk View Post
    T-bone,

Your body chemistry scares the Sh!t out of me. You almost died from a compound that thousands have taken successfully. If I were you I would want to find out why my system reacts so different to certain compounds. My concern here is that maybe sometime down the road you're given some kind of prescribed medication and your liver decides to lock up again for good. Even messing with some of the relatively mild OTC supps might not be 100% safe til you get some answers. Alcohol plus Tylenol could potentially fry your liver and these are considered "mild." I would be up some doctors butt demanding answers if it were me so that life doesn't become a tragicomic game of Russian roulette.

Just a little worried bro...

I do go to the doctor regularly and they know my history. I had some pretty extensive bloodwork done a few months back and everything is a-ok acording to my doctor. I don't take nearly as many supplements as I used to. Nothing is 100% safe.

2. Registered User

I am adding another 2 caps today. So 8 caps a day starting today.
  3. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

GREAT info.

Thanks for keeping us informed. How many bottles did you get?

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    GREAT info.

Thanks for keeping us informed. How many bottles did you get?

CROWLER

I have two left counting the one I'm using now.
  5. Banned

So... PCS does have more to offer instead of just the expected health benefits?
  6. Registered User

I'm seeing a slight increase in libido now. Also I seem to have more energy throughout the day. The first day I starting taking 8 a day I forgot about for of them because I was spreading out the dosages. So at the end of the day I took 4 at once and I had energy I didn't want and couldn't sleep. So now I started taking 2, four times a day. Another thing, I tried taking two caps on an empty stomach once and I kept burping up powder. I think this product works better taken after a meal.
  7. Registered User

Another thing I noticed is the five 'o clock shadow is coming in a lot faster, more like the 2 o clock shadow now.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm seeing a slight increase in libido now. Also I seem to have more energy throughout the day. The first day I starting taking 8 a day I forgot about for of them because I was spreading out the dosages. So at the end of the day I took 4 at once and I had energy I didn't want and couldn't sleep. So now I started taking 2, four times a day. Another thing, I tried taking two caps on an empty stomach once and I kept burping up powder. I think this product works better taken after a meal.
    That's very interesting. I have very vivid dreams when I take POST Cycle Support, otherwise I rarely dream at all and usually toss and turn...but I'm not taking eight caps a day either, lol.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  9. Registered User

Well the Libido thing was short lived, it could have been just a peak. I could describe my regular libido level as having "Peaks & Valleys"....Well I just hit a peak and it could have been because of PCS or it could just be a coincendence. I have a high peak of libido for a few days, "get busy" and then I'm good for a MONTH!. Anyway enough about that. I am gonna start 10 a day now just to finish the bottles and see what happens. Yesterday I took 4 before a walk and had boundless CLEAN energy!. It feels like you slept for 12 hours straight, you can just keep going and going and not tire, like the energizer bunny!. So yes this is good stuff at higher dosing, but I really don't think it helps much with libido. I just wish it was cheaper so I could dose this high and run it all the time.
  10. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Another thing I noticed is the five 'o clock shadow is coming in a lot faster, more like the 2 o clock shadow now.

Yep that is the testosterone kicking in. Others have reported the same thing

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  11. Registered User

Update!

Well I am on my last bottle, half way through it. I'd like to tell you my thoughts on dosing. Well I have done the regular dosing, with some slight effects. I have also done 10 caps a day with an increase in results. I am now down to 8 caps a day, no change from 10 down to 8.

This supplement Rocks for endurance effects. I have taken 4 caps before a 4 mile walk to the gym followed by 1 hour on elipitical folowed by 4 mile walk home. Then I tried that without taking it...There is huge difference in energy and stamina. You can keep going and going like you didn't even workout out. It is amazing. The thing is it is too expensive to continue taking it at double dosing. To tell you the truth though I do have an increase in libido from this product, it just isn't that intense. Also it seems to cause some sort of erectile dysfunction. I mean it is frustrating because you get an icrease in libido but a decrease in BONERS!. I refuse to use the word erection because BONERS are cool!.
  12. Registered User

Also I shaved my head about 1.5 weeks ago. It has already grown a half an inch. Hair grows so much faster using this stuff.
  13. Registered User

Well, I finished up my bottles today. Nothing left. Anyway, this is an excellent product to increase endurance. As far as strength gains I didn't notice anything. I do feel it is underdosed somewhat at the recommended dosing. You need to at least double dose to feel the endurance effects that I did. Good product, but too expensive.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: New Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support (Miscellaneous Products)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 07:20 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-27-2008, 01:46 AM
  3. Epistane/Cycle Support/POST Cycle Support Stack on sale
    By CROWLER in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 09:25 AM