Post Cycle Support

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am starting a bottle of this today. Running it on its own. The only other products I take are,

Anabolic Pump
Pslin
Orange Triad
Fish Oil
Casein
Super Carb
Xtend

Plus I may start taking Eas Phosphagen Elite if I can't sell/trade it soon. Any tips on getting the most out of this product?. With/without food, should it be taken with a fat?. How long will it take for the libido increase to kick in?.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey T-Bone,

Got some quality supps in that list, thats for sure. As far as PCS, it doesnt matter if you take it with food or not. I personally started feeling the libido increase about 7-10 days in. I look forward to hearing your results, especially when using PSlin and AP.

-Z

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Zbt for responding. I will keep this thread updated as to the effects I feel when using this product.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could make it an NHA stack and throw in your favorite aromatase inhibitor and/or cortisol blocker...ALRI Restore has both in it.

I know you like Alpha Drive XL and that would fit in nicely as well. I had a couple of guys stack PCS with Activate Xtreme and really liked that combo. Here in lies the beauty of PCS. It was made in a way that it could be taken alone or stacked many different ways.

These are just some suggestions, but aren't necessary.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could make it an NHA stack and throw in your favorite aromatase inhibitor and/or cortisol blocker...ALRI Restore has both in it.

I know you like Alpha Drive XL and that would fit in nicely as well. I had a couple of guys stack PCS with Activate Xtreme and really liked that combo. Here in lies the beauty of PCS. It was made in a way that it could be taken alone or stacked many different ways.

These are just some suggestions, but aren't necessary.

I do have some Rebound Reloaded that I have up on the auction that has not sold yet. The thing is RR seems to lower my libido and I want the opposite out of PCS. I'm using it mainly for a libido boost. Oh yeah and I take my last dose of Alpha Drive today. Also I really want know the effects of the product on its own as opposed to stacked with anything elese that is even slightly related. That way I get a better idea of how the product effects me and what results it produces.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe you could trade somebody the half bottle of RR for a bottle of ADXL. You said that worked well for you, right?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe you could trade somebody the half bottle of RR for a bottle of ADXL. You said that worked well for you, right?
Yeah it worked great. I edited my last post though to let you know the reason I didn't want it stacked with other products that claim some of the same effects.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah one other Sup...Body Fortress Super NOS PUMP...Only because it was $10 a bottle on clearence at Wal-Mart.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I thought I would update this. No effects at all yet. Still hasn't even been an entire week(will be on Sunday). Anyway still hoping to feel something from this as I have heard good things and read the good reviews on Nutraplanet.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey T-Bone,

Thanks for taking the time to post a thread.

I am wondering if you are taking

Anabolic Pump and Pslin how will you know if you are or are not feeling anything from the POST Cycle Support?

Thanks,

CROWLER

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey T-Bone,

Thanks for taking the time to post a thread.

I am wondering if you are taking

Anabolic Pump and Pslin how will you know if you are or are not feeling anything from the POST Cycle Support?

Thanks,

CROWLER
Crowler, What are you saying?. Will those products interfere?. I hope not. Its only been since last Sunday, so I am sure PCS still has a lot to offer me.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Crowler, What are you saying?. Will those products interfere?. I hope not. Its only been since last Sunday, so I am sure PCS still has a lot to offer me.
I'm in this boat too. Crowler, tell us it won't interfere! Please!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol

No don't worry I am not saying they will interfere.

In fact that is a GREAT stack!

Sorry to scare you :)

I am saying that seeing as you have already been taking the AP and Pslin and they are some potent sups already, maybe you will be experiencing GREAT things with the POST Cycle Support and not realize it.

:thumbsup:

CROWLER

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol

No don't worry I am not saying they will interfere.

In fact that is a GREAT stack!

Sorry to scare you :)

I am saying that seeing as you have already been taking the AP and Pslin and they are some potent sups already, maybe you will be experiencing GREAT things with the POST Cycle Support and not realize it.

:thumbsup:

CROWLER

Thanks Crowler. I didn't think AP and Pslin would confuse me as compared to the effects from PCS. What I am looking for from PCS is a boost in libido mainly. Any other effects will be a bonus. It hasn't even been a week yet though, so it still has to kick in. This type of product takes time to kick in correct?. Its effects are cumulative, yes?.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
You are correct sir!

Yes it does take a little while to kick in, keep us updated.

Thank you

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
T-Bone, was your libido low to begin with?

Is that what you were looking for?

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Any chance it was from a previous cycle?

CROWLER

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Still no change in anything at all...Wondering if I should start doubling the dosage.
Add some DHEA. I noticed a nice increase in libido on PCS solo, but it surged when I added DHEA. I have no idea why, but I liked it :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any chance it was from a previous cycle?

CROWLER

Nope this is just a normal thing for me. I had my pcp check my testosterone but they said it was fine. Had a good increase in libido from using Alpha Drive though. Should I increase the dosage?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Honestly it sounds like maybe more of a medical issue, maybe see another Dr. or someone how specializes in that sort of thing.

CROWLER

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol im sure this will end up working for you....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe I should wait a little longer till I expect results. I have heard great things regarding libido as far as this product goes. Still have not given up hope. This is the 11th day I have been on it, so maybe it will kick in soon....I have two more bottles so I'm in no rush and some products do take more time to build up in your system.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far its done nothing as far as libido goes, but I am going to continue taking it because of its anti-oxident benefits. It is a little expensive for an anti-oxident but I already have it so I might as well use it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About half the bottle is gone now. Does anyone think if I take a higher dosage it might help me get something out of it?.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
T-Bone,

From what you have said about your libido problem in other posts, IMO no over the counter product is likely to help.

It sounds like more of a medical problem. I would go to another Dr. and get a second opinion and another set of blood tests.

We are happy to refund your purchase price if you would like to return the product.

CROWLER

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
has anyone run blood test on this to see how high test levels get?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-Bone,

From what you have said about your libido problem in other posts, IMO no over the counter product is likely to help.

It sounds like more of a medical problem. I would go to another Dr. and get a second opinion and another set of blood tests.

We are happy to refund your purchase price if you would like to return the product.

CROWLER

I did have a great libido boost on Alpha Drive XL. Thank you for the offer of a return. I think I will keep it though, there are many other benefits I have read about trans-Resveratrol though.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/86863-alpha-drive-xl.html

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
has anyone run blood test on this to see how high test levels get?
I am running a PCT right now and have gotten one blood test post cycle. I'll get another one in about 5 more weeks. I'll post results in teh AI forum with both tests...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another update. Still no increase in libido...But....My appetite has been crazy for the last week!. That has to be a good sign...I'm gonna continue and take my other two bottles one after the other. I'm not sure Trans-resversatol(spelling?) is oraly bioavailable, still wondering about increasing the dosage but not sure if it will help any....

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The quercetin aides in the oral bioavailability of the trans-res...and it also enhances anti-estrogenic activity.

I'm really hoping this stuff kicks in for you and helps out the ol' libido.

jpk

jpk

Awards
T-bone,

Your body chemistry scares the Sh!t out of me. You almost died from a compound that thousands have taken successfully. If I were you I would want to find out why my system reacts so different to certain compounds. My concern here is that maybe sometime down the road you're given some kind of prescribed medication and your liver decides to lock up again for good. Even messing with some of the relatively mild OTC supps might not be 100% safe til you get some answers. Alcohol plus Tylenol could potentially fry your liver and these are considered "mild." I would be up some doctors butt demanding answers if it were me so that life doesn't become a tragicomic game of Russian roulette.

Just a little worried bro...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-bone,

Your body chemistry scares the Sh!t out of me. You almost died from a compound that thousands have taken successfully. If I were you I would want to find out why my system reacts so different to certain compounds. My concern here is that maybe sometime down the road you're given some kind of prescribed medication and your liver decides to lock up again for good. Even messing with some of the relatively mild OTC supps might not be 100% safe til you get some answers. Alcohol plus Tylenol could potentially fry your liver and these are considered "mild." I would be up some doctors butt demanding answers if it were me so that life doesn't become a tragicomic game of Russian roulette.

Just a little worried bro...

I do go to the doctor regularly and they know my history. I had some pretty extensive bloodwork done a few months back and everything is a-ok acording to my doctor. I don't take nearly as many supplements as I used to. Nothing is 100% safe.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
GREAT info.

Thanks for keeping us informed. How many bottles did you get?

CROWLER

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So... PCS does have more to offer instead of just the expected health benefits? :think:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm seeing a slight increase in libido now. Also I seem to have more energy throughout the day. The first day I starting taking 8 a day I forgot about for of them because I was spreading out the dosages. So at the end of the day I took 4 at once and I had energy I didn't want and couldn't sleep. So now I started taking 2, four times a day. Another thing, I tried taking two caps on an empty stomach once and I kept burping up powder. I think this product works better taken after a meal.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another thing I noticed is the five 'o clock shadow is coming in a lot faster, more like the 2 o clock shadow now.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm seeing a slight increase in libido now. Also I seem to have more energy throughout the day. The first day I starting taking 8 a day I forgot about for of them because I was spreading out the dosages. So at the end of the day I took 4 at once and I had energy I didn't want and couldn't sleep. So now I started taking 2, four times a day. Another thing, I tried taking two caps on an empty stomach once and I kept burping up powder. I think this product works better taken after a meal.
That's very interesting. I have very vivid dreams when I take POST Cycle Support, otherwise I rarely dream at all and usually toss and turn...but I'm not taking eight caps a day either, lol.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the Libido thing was short lived, it could have been just a peak. I could describe my regular libido level as having "Peaks & Valleys"....Well I just hit a peak and it could have been because of PCS or it could just be a coincendence. I have a high peak of libido for a few days, "get busy" and then I'm good for a MONTH!. Anyway enough about that. I am gonna start 10 a day now just to finish the bottles and see what happens. Yesterday I took 4 before a walk and had boundless CLEAN energy!. It feels like you slept for 12 hours straight, you can just keep going and going and not tire, like the energizer bunny!. So yes this is good stuff at higher dosing, but I really don't think it helps much with libido. I just wish it was cheaper so I could dose this high and run it all the time.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Another thing I noticed is the five 'o clock shadow is coming in a lot faster, more like the 2 o clock shadow now.

Yep that is the testosterone kicking in. Others have reported the same thing

CROWLER