Stoked

radaruckus

Awards
Can you guys tell me a little about this new product?

radaruckus

Awards
Cool, I like the ingredient profile for PCS, will have to pick this up soon. Also nice job bringing back the healthy cheat foods line

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I'm surprised that they're not mentioned more often. The Protein Pancakes are great!

...and in case you weren't aware, Life Support is the same thing as Cycle Support, but is encapsulated and half the dose of Cycle Support.

radaruckus

Awards
whats funny is that the merchant that I was talking about also sells Post cycle support, but yet they have Stoked priced cheaper.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, I haven't seen Stoked stocked anywhere yet, but I was under the impression that it was the exact same thing as POST Cycle Support.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's like a $4-$5 difference in listing. But it's not in stock. Great product, though!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I forgot "those guys" already had everything up on their site. They must be excited to have us aboard b/c they put that stuff up pretty quickly, lol!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As well as they should be excited! AI's line is a must have for anyone wanting to get the very best from their supplement regimen.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't argue with that

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I read one review saying that he had acne, and Stoked improved his skin. Ca anyone else comment.

b9cist

b9cist

Awards
I'm currently using Stoked as part of the Swole stack. I've been on it for 1.5 weeks and don't feel anything but it's still early. I don't judge products by feel but by weight and strength gains, so hopefully I'll have something to report at the end of the cycle.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently using Stoked as part of the Swole stack. I've been on it for 1.5 weeks and don't feel anything but it's still early. I don't judge products by feel but by weight and strength gains, so hopefully I'll have something to report at the end of the cycle.
Please let us know the outcome.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
The "magic" should be coming very soon.

Hopefully? lol