Cheapest Vender?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
which website has cycle support for the best price? NP did have it at 34.99 but they bumped the price up :(....and even though theres a discount, its only like $3

this is the one time NP doesnt have the best price...:wtf:

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
which website has cycle support for the best price? NP did have it at 34.99 but they bumped the price up :(....and even though theres a discount, its only like $3

this is the one time NP doesnt have the best price...:wtf:
I think they have a problem with their website and I know the issue has been brought up before but I have yet to hear an explanation.

If you go to our website you can find other retailers we deal with. And if your really loyal to NP, like you should be :) , you can have them price match it if needed.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ok, i wasnt positive that NP did price matching...should i just email them about it?

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
yeah, email or phone, I'm not sure what method they prefer when doing price matching.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
darn just made a nutra planet order today and didnt know about that code and off course i ordered life support and post cycle support. but thats ok. they priced match a site i found it cheaper at

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
darn just made a nutra planet order today and didnt know about that code and off course i ordered life support and post cycle support. but thats ok. they priced match a site i found it cheaper at
Bummer on the code but nice work on the price match. Hope you enjoy the CS and PCS.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didnt know NP did price matching... i always thought they had the cheapest but ive found a site that beats them almost everytime.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
they dont advertise it but they are awesome all around. so i found it as no suprise when i asked and they said they would match the prices i found on ai products. this is why i will shop no where else