- 01-04-2008, 04:18 PM
- 01-04-2008, 05:47 PM
Cycle Support is definitely enough and should be used during the cycle and for 4 weeks after it.
POST Cycle Support should be used for 4 weeks after the Epistane Cycle. As to if you should have something else it seems many people use Nolva. That part of the question would be good to ask of an IBE (company that sells Epistane)rep to make sure.
There is a thread about a person using POST Cycle Support for their Phera Plex cycle alone but I believe better safe than sorry.
CROWLERSleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
01-10-2008, 02:42 PM
Do as CROWLER suggested above; use Cycle Support for the 4 weeks you run Epi and for 4 weeks after that, as you also run POST Cycle Support. But, also get a SERM of some sort.
Similar Forum Threads
- By SoupBone in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2003, 06:40 AM
- By Bryan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2003, 08:15 AM
- By jminis in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2003, 02:16 AM
- By jminis in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 03-26-2003, 03:01 PM
- By EPe9686518 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-09-2003, 05:19 AM