Cycle Support

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Will Cycle Support throw me out of ketosis?

I'm using the Red Yeast Rice free version. Is there any carbs in it?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
No you have nothing to worry about.

Thank you for asking!

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hello Hollidae 1 time in the AM and 1 time in the PM

CROWLER

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey Crowler, does Life Support still contain RYR? I notice on the writeup it does not mention it but the label still has it. I ordered a bunch when you had a sale on your site but would rather go with a version minus the RYR if possible. I love the pills. Best of luck next year my friend.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hello Blutarski,

Thank you for the message and the encouraging words.

Yes it has the RYR in it as listed in the ingredients here:

http://anabolicinnovations.com/life_support

Not sure why it is not also in the write up section, I will have to check up on that.

Thank you!

CROWLER

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
can you start taking cycle support when you start your PH cycle or should it be started before your PH cycle...and if so; how far in advance should it be started?

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
can you start taking cycle support when you start your PH cycle or should it be started before your PH cycle...and if so; how far in advance should it be started?
We generally recommend starting CS at half dosage at least 2 weeks before the cycle. But this recommendation can change depending on the type of cycle. I'm sure some people wait and just start CS when they start the cycle itself.

neverenough26

Awards
Is there a reason to not want the RYR in the cycle support? I was going to order some that has it in it when it got back in stock.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Where is it out of stock?

CROWLER

neverenough26

Awards
peanut butter cycle support is out of stock at NP. at least it says so in my cart.

and if you don't mind, i was going to send you a pm in a bit with some questions. is it ok with you? i just would like some input from someone who has run an epi cycle.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
peanut butter cycle support is out of stock at NP. at least it says so in my cart.

and if you don't mind, i was going to send you a pm in a bit with some questions. is it ok with you? i just would like some input from someone who has run an epi cycle.
Feel free to PM too if you like. I've ran a couple different cycles of Epi and I'm not as slammed as Crowler is with PMs. :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

Of COURSE you can PM myself AND any of the representatives for Anabolic Innovations. Feel free to email me directly at [email protected]

We REALLY are here to answer whatever questions you have.

Thank you,

CROWLER