Stoked

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I got a little pamplet from AI talking about their products I see noticed Post Cycle Support and Stoked are the very same thing. Or was it a typo or something??

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got the same thing. I figured they probably just changed the name to make it more marketable.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got a little pamplet from AI talking about their products I see noticed Post Cycle Support and Stoked are the very same thing. Or was it a typo or something??
I was wondering the same thing.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
WOW very cool that you guys read through those brochures, thank you!

Here is the explanation we posted about a month ago.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/1097749-post61.html

POST Cycle Support was initially designed by The Sinner to be used after such a cycle to help get the body back up and running properly as soon as possible.

BUT many people took a look at the ingredients of POST Cycle Support and said HEY wait a minute, I can use that by itself and raise my testosterone level in a healthy way. We will be coming out with a new product which is EXACTLY the same as POST Cycle Support. The name is STOKED! It will be for all those who do NOT want to take steroids and do NOT want to take prohormones/prosteroids

If you are using POST Cycle Support(STOKED!) by itself as a test booster use it for 4 - 8 weeks at the recommended dosages.

Thanks

CROWLER

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WOW very cool that you guys read through those brochures, thank you!
CROWLER
haha I promise that everybody on this site reads through anything sent. Everybody is scared to miss out on the next big thing myself included. I'm not saying I feel good about the fact that I have to try every new supp that comes out but it is what it is.lol

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
Stoke/PCS looks like a great product. I was going to try 6-OXO Extreme, but this product has won my dollar.

-TF

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GREAT to hear. Are you going to be trying as a stand-alone, stack, or for pct?

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Stoke/PCS looks like a great product. I was going to try 6-OXO Extreme, but this product has won my dollar.

-TF
Very cool! Please feel free to give an honest assessment after you tried this product. Thanks for your business!!