CHAOS Without CEE with Creatine Mono insted?

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Can you guys do this?

Also I think there is a little to much ALCAR.
DR Crackpot (ie me)'s idea:
Taurine: -------------------------------------------1500 mg
Acetyl-L-Carnitine: --------------------------------1000 mg
Creatine Monohydrate: ------------------------------4000 mg
Beta-Alanine: --------------------------------3000 mg
Citrulline Malate: ---------------------------------3000 mg
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: ------------------------------- 250 mg
Gurauana 22% Extract: ------------(in caff. version) 660 mg
Rhodiola Rosea: -------------------------------------175 mg
Chocamine(in caff. version, contains 40mg caff.): ---500 mg
Caffeine Annhydrous(in caff. version): --------------200 mg

In the caffeine free version you could replace all the stims with PLCAR.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
We've floated around the idea of going with Mono in the past. Not sure what the outcome of this was so I'll defer to Crowler.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Can you guys do this?

Also I think there is a little to much ALCAR.
DR Crackpot (ie me)'s idea:
Taurine: -------------------------------------------1500 mg
Acetyl-L-Carnitine: --------------------------------1000 mg
Creatine Monohydrate: ------------------------------4000 mg
Beta-Alanine: --------------------------------3000 mg
Citrulline Malate: ---------------------------------3000 mg
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: ------------------------------- 250 mg
Gurauana 22% Extract: ------------(in caff. version) 660 mg
Rhodiola Rosea: -------------------------------------175 mg
Chocamine(in caff. version, contains 40mg caff.): ---500 mg
Caffeine Annhydrous(in caff. version): --------------200 mg

In the caffeine free version you could replace all the stims with PLCAR.
great idea, mono is not only more effective than cee but is once again becoming more popular, I also like the idea of plcar in the stim free version.

Big props to AI for taking customer suggestions to heart.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First of all, I am not sure using monohydrate instead would be the best way to go. Another advanced creatine form instead of CEE would be preferable. A consumer survey should clarify this, though. Furthermore, I do not consider a daily ALCAR dose of 2 000mg as "too much", considering some of ALCAR's cool benefits (crossing the blood-brain barrier to fight oxidative stress, improving energy production in the brain and central nervous system, improving cognitive function by triggering the release of acetylcholine and dopamine, and so on). What I miss instead is the inclusion of a potent antioxidant such as alpha lipoic acid to quench the free radicals that might be released by the elevated mitochondrial action of ALCAR.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
First of all, I am not sure using monohydrate instead would be the best way to go. Another advanced creatine form instead of CEE would be preferable. A consumer survey should clarify this, though. Furthermore, I do not consider a daily ALCAR dose of 2 000mg as "too much", considering some of ALCAR's cool benefits (crossing the blood-brain barrier to fight oxidative stress, improving energy production in the brain and central nervous system, improving cognitive function by triggering the release of acetylcholine and dopamine, and so on). What I miss instead is the inclusion of a potent antioxidant such as alpha lipoic acid to quench the free radicals that might be released by the elevated mitochondrial action of ALCAR.
ALCAR over 1g gives me a headache.

Mono works.

I don't agree anti ox is a good idea with alcar or when working out. I would rather take them before bed (and/or a few hours after alcar).

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ALCAR over 1g gives me a headache...
If they want to reformulate, they would want to use a dose that would work for the average user. It would be technically impossible to formulate a blend that would suit everyone.

Mono works.
No one has said monohydrate does not work. I simply voiced my wish that if they have to change from a creatine form that seems to work in the formula to another, that the target form should not be monohydrate. There are tonnes of monohydrate products out there already and not everyone is a responder.

I don't agree anti ox is a good idea with alcar or when working out. I would rather take them before bed (and/or a few hours after alcar).
The classical recommendation is to take acetyl-l-carnitine with an antioxidant. For good reasons.
The idea that an antioxidant should not be taken before training (or should be taken just before bed) is at best debatable. You might as well argue that rhodiola, ashwagandha, or shilajit (fulvic acid), all potent adaptogens (and antioxidants) have nothing to do in pre-workout blends. Or you may as well argue that carnosine (beta-alanine/histidine) and citrulline malate, both known to modulate cellular lactic acid levels should be avoided pre-/intra-workout.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Just to chime in...
I, personally, like mono better than CEE. I just seem to "blow up" with mono (water retention, I know).

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
Meh.

I love Chaos the way it is. I don't respond in any way, shape, or form to mono.

AI remains the only company that I've had success with every single one of their products. No hype, just results.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I don't respond in any way, shape, or form to mono....
You're not alone. Oh!, I actually respond to monohydrate by way of intense bloats! :D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Meh.

I love Chaos the way it is. I don't respond in any way, shape, or form to mono.

AI remains the only company that I've had success with every single one of their products. No hype, just results.
GREAT to hear it!

Thank you for posting this. :head:

CROWLER

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Don't misunderstand AI, I love the product, and I agree with above posters, your products are all solid.

Just a few ideas I had in my head, for every mono non responder there is a CEE non responder too.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
bump AI = results

I read in a post above of a no stim version, is that a no stim version of Chaos?? never heard of it and I'd be interested. I get a headache from it as well, but its the caffeine that does it, not the anti ox.

The only reason I switched off chaos was no crea mono and 200mg of caffeine is too much for me, if i took it after 4, couldn't sleep till 2am. Crea mono is the only crea i can actually say i am sure that it worked....for me that is

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Yes there is a non caff version but it also has the CEE.

Thank you

CROWLER