PCS on cycle??

1. PCS on cycle??

I was thinking about running some of this with my ErgoMax or Phera-Plex. Anythoughts on this and what dose? It should help with the heart enlargement that DMT that is noted from users and help with cardiovascular health.

2. i was curious about this, too. I'm planning on running a Superdrol pulse(original AX) and was thinking it might help with suppression. No one seems to run the resveratrol products while on, and I was wondering why? Is it just not worthwhile, or is there some adverse effect or interaction with prohormones?
    Thanks!
    •   

3. I'm planning on running 2g of active resveratrol a day during my cycle its mostly that its only in the last short while that it became inexpensive enough to take in that sort of quantity.

4. I would recommend using the POST Cycle Support dosages as directed which would mean 1 bottle will last you 1 month.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

5. Thanks Crowler, thats what I was leaning towards. Easy keep me updated with what ur going to do.
    •   

6. will do! I still need to decide if i'm ready for a cycle first

7. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    will do! I still need to decide if i'm ready for a cycle first
    You could always run it as a standalone. Thats what I'm doing now and things are going really well. My drive has been through the roof lately.

8. oh i'm already taking in 1g active (2g of 50%) resveratrol a day as it is I got a good deal on some bulk. I did the 2g active for a little while, and there was a difference, but I wasn't sure it was worth it.

9. POST Cycle Support works A LOT better than just bulk Trans Resveratrol believe me.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-16-2002, 05:55 PM
  2. vitamin e on cycle
    By sage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20