PCS on cycle??

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about running some of this with my ErgoMax or Phera-Plex. Anythoughts on this and what dose? It should help with the heart enlargement that DMT that is noted from users and help with cardiovascular health.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
i was curious about this, too. I'm planning on running a Superdrol pulse(original AX) and was thinking it might help with suppression. No one seems to run the resveratrol products while on, and I was wondering why? Is it just not worthwhile, or is there some adverse effect or interaction with prohormones?
Thanks!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm planning on running 2g of active resveratrol a day during my cycle :) its mostly that its only in the last short while that it became inexpensive enough to take in that sort of quantity.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I would recommend using the POST Cycle Support dosages as directed which would mean 1 bottle will last you 1 month.

CROWLER

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Crowler, thats what I was leaning towards. Easy keep me updated with what ur going to do.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will do! I still need to decide if i'm ready for a cycle first :)

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
will do! I still need to decide if i'm ready for a cycle first :)
You could always run it as a standalone. Thats what I'm doing now and things are going really well. My drive has been through the roof lately.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh i'm already taking in 1g active (2g of 50%) resveratrol a day as it is :D I got a good deal on some bulk. I did the 2g active for a little while, and there was a difference, but I wasn't sure it was worth it.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
POST Cycle Support works A LOT better than just bulk Trans Resveratrol believe me.

CROWLER