Cycle Support taste in crystal light

pata320

pata320

Banned
Awards
Hey everyone, I decided to try putting one scoop of my chocolate/peanut butter cycle support into a 16oz water bottle with one of the on-the-go fruit punch crystal light packs. It tasted JUSt like the fruit punch, and I couldn't even taste the cycle support except just very little after-taste but brushing your teeth takes care of that. I know it sounds gross but it sure works, just thought i'd let ya know about it.
-Pat

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
:think: I would have never thought to combine these two together. But hey, if tastes ok, then more power to ya! :cheers:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
WOW Same here I never would have thought of that.

So Cycle Support in Punch flavored Crystal Light.

VERY COOL! :head:

CROWLER

pata320

pata320

Banned
Awards
The fruit punch on-the-go (ONLY!! the on-the-go packets for some reason) are so potent in 16oz bottle water that it masks anything in it. Very little of the CS powder was undissolved but you could not taste it. Great stuff!

pata320

pata320

Banned
Awards
I thought it sounded bad too but I thought, what the heck.. it couldn't hurt the taste.. and it was good.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Sounds nasty, but If it works it works...I'll probably just do shots of it still.

I have to know, What color does water turn when mixed with fruit punch and cycle support? must have looked like nasty!

pata320

pata320

Banned
Awards
same color but maybe a darker fruit punch color. Its great