Basically the same product

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
isn't AI's Cycle Support and their Life Support basically the same thing. I'm sure they serve the same purpose. They contain the same compounds except for two. But Life Support is $10 cheaper. They are both great products, don't get me wrong or anything, wouldn't be the more logical decision to get Life Support over Cycle Support or am I missing something. I just want to say again I have nothing against AI or anything, I love these products and just bought some. :cheers:

nelix

Awards
  • Established
One is a drink the other is a capsule.

Pretty simple?

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
thats it. wow I thought there was more to it. Well i feel stupid now.:rant:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
isn't AI's Cycle Support and their Life Support basically the same thing. I'm sure they serve the same purpose. They contain the same compounds except for two. But Life Support is $10 cheaper. They are both great products, don't get me wrong or anything, wouldn't be the more logical decision to get Life Support over Cycle Support or am I missing something. I just want to say again I have nothing against AI or anything, I love these products and just bought some. :cheers:

Hey Chaos thank you for the question. As nelix said same ingredients. Reason is people were taking Cycle Support and some people said they wanted to take it every day but at half dosage and wanted a capped product.

VOILA LIFE Support was born. So it is half the dosage of Cycle Support. People who use it for Cycle Support generally take double the recommended dosage. People who take it as an every day health supplement take the normal dosage so the bottle lasts for 1 month.

Thanks Nelix

CROWLER

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Hey Chaos thank you for the question. As nelix said same ingredients. Reason is people were taking Cycle Support and some people said they wanted to take it every day but at half dosage and wanted a capped product.

VOILA LIFE Support was born. So it is half the dosage of Cycle Support. People who use it for Cycle Support generally take double the recommended dosage. People who take it as an every day health supplement take the normal dosage so the bottle lasts for 1 month.

Thanks Nelix

CROWLER
I probably should not go jumping in front of you CROWLER, I am just a bit forum happy!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
NO NO NO that was GREAT!

Hey no kidding the more help I can get the better.

So seriously THANKS!

CROWLER