* * Does your gym deserve FREE supplements? * *

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
We would like to give your gym or ANY gym or supplement store in your area the opportunity to sell our products without risking a thing.

To this end if you think your gym deserves a chance to sell our products with no risk let them know about this offer.

They receive Cycle Support and POST Cycle Support along with product posters and product brochures. NO RISK

If they do not sell them after 30 days we will pay to have them sent back to us. In addition to this we will give them some FREE supplements they can sell.

If you would like to talk to the owner of the gym you go to or ANY gym or supplement store about receiving a test Cycle Support and POST Cycle Support go ahead and let them know it is available.

Have them contact me directly at [email protected] I am betting they will thank you.

EDIT: Or if you think supplements with the word Cycle in the name would not go over too good, you can talk to them about our product by the name of Life Support. We can do the Same deal. Life Support is good for high blood pressure, cholesterol levels, lipids, prostate and much more. This is a big hit with the every day person and a supper hit with older people. Just let me know :)

Thank you

CROWLER

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Seeing how my gym is owned by a local Christian Minister, anything with the word "Cycle" in it will send him in to a "Don't be like Barry Bonds and burn in hell for poisoning your soul!" - I know, douche, right!?!

I really wished I could help, Crowler, you know how big of a fan I am of your line.

onelife

onelife

Awards
Seeing how my gym is owned by a local Christian Minister, anything with the word "Cycle" in it will send him in to a "Don't be like Barry Bonds and burn in hell for poisoning your soul!" - I know, douche, right!?!

I really wished I could help, Crowler, you know how big of a fan I am of your line.

haha Im in the same boat, I am good friends with the owner of my gym, but I just dont think the two products would go over well with the older folks simply because of the name :(

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hey How about LIFE Support ???

Same deal

CROWLER

onelife

onelife

Awards
Life support may work!! Ill see what my buddy says. Always lookin to help out the solid companys :thumbsup:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Shoot, I'll talk at my gym, and see what they say. A lot of guys there who could definately benefit from using these uspps, and I don't think the word cycle would be a negative where I work out. If anything, it would be taken in easier! There are a lot of......dark side users at the gym I work out at. I'll see what I can do!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
That is GREAT!

Thank you

CROWLER