149/90 to 127/70 thanks to Cycle Support

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a buddy who was trying for the Air National Guard and was failing his blood pressure. I bought him a tub of Cycle Support and today he went in and tested at an amazing 127/70 and is now almost set to be a Load Master with the guard to finish out his retirement.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanx for the success story Jay...that's some good stuff right there!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little over three weeks of use with this result
He followed dosing from the label. I'm going to get him another tub and see if we can get it even lower.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
A little over three weeks of use with this result
He followed dosing from the label. I'm going to get him another tub and see if we can get it even lower.

Well, I have no reason not to believe you, and I will say it again, that is a FANTASTIC drop in that short of a time, with no meds and no apparent other changes, since you didnt list anything.

This alone definitely raises the bar even more for cycle support, as if people dont love it enough already.

And Jay, can you PM me about the contest thing please.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
THe contest was on hold due to various issues that Bobo posted about earlier...

There are a few other changes from working on not letting himself get too stressed at work etc. This wasn't a planned study/log so the blood pressure of the initial value wasn't done over several days to get a standard number. Personally I know that while on M1T I was able to keep my BP at the high end of normal ranges using CS.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I have a buddy who was trying for the Air National Guard and was failing his blood pressure. I bought him a tub of Cycle Support and today he went in and tested at an amazing 127/70 and is now almost set to be a Load Master with the guard to finish out his retirement.

WOW that is simply amazing. Thanks for the info. To think of it changing a person's life in such a big way is pretty nice.

CROWLER

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Cycle support is a great product and I use it on every cycle. But, let's be realistic. cycle Support did not lower this guys blood pressure in three weeks time. That first reading must have been off from not laying down when taken and taken in the late afternoon after exercise perhaps or many other factors. That is a major difference even on diet and exercise and cycle support for three weeks. I'm not calling you a liar as I have alot of respect for you. Just stateing my opinion.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I think JayHawk is smart enough to have already taken those things into consideration.

As to you saying it could NOT happen, what are you basing that on?

CROWLER

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're going to quote me then don't take things out of context please.

There are a few other changes from working on not letting himself get too stressed at work etc. This wasn't a planned study/log so the blood pressure of the initial value wasn't done over several days to get a standard number. Personally I know that while on M1T I was able to keep my BP at the high end of normal ranges using CS.

onelife

onelife

Awards
I really dont see a catch here... i think cycle support is an incredible product. The guy went from using nothing to using some of the most potent herbs you can find to distinguish high blood pressure..I believe the results fully, which are nothing short of amazing.