Life Support and Cycle Support

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
I'm deciding on which one to buy for my next PCT, life support seems to be overall cheaper isn't it?

I just want to confirm, is 4 caps of Life Support equal to 2 scoops of Cycle Support?

I have no problem in taking either the caps or the scoops, I just want to know which one is more cost efficient?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hello Solitude,

Thank you for the question.

Yes your math is correct.

We had Cycle Support and then a number of people requested the same product but at half dosage they could take on a daily basis for overall health. This is the reason we started with Life Support.

Thank you

CROWLER

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
Hello Solitude,

Thank you for the question.

Yes your math is correct.

We had Cycle Support and then a number of people requested the same product but at half dosage they could take on a daily basis for overall health. This is the reason we started with Life Support.

Thank you

CROWLER
So if Life Support is at half the dosage, wouldn't that mean I would need 2 bottles of Life Support to equal 1 tub of Cycle Support?

Or is 1 bottle of Life Support is already equal 1 tub of Cycle Support?

Sorry I'm kinda confused with your comments regarding the half-dose, and I just would like to understand it perfectly in order to make the decision on which one I would purchase in the future.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
hey crowler

I heard that life support has the half amount of cycle support's.
I heard that 8 caps of life support is equal to 1 scoop of cycle support.
So which one is correct?
Is 8 caps of life support equal to 1 scoop of CS or is it equal to 4 scoops of CS?

I'm confused as you told Solitude that his math was correct.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
I'm deciding on which one to buy for my next post cycle therapy, life support seems to be overall cheaper isn't it?

I just want to confirm, is 4 caps of Life Support equal to 2 scoops of Cycle Support?

I have no problem in taking either the caps or the scoops, I just want to know which one is more cost efficient?
If you are buying it for PCT then you should try their Post Cycle Support.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

You would need 8 caps a day of Life Support to get the same daily dosage of 2 scoops Cycle Support.

2 Scoops of CS equals:
Red Yeast Rice 1200 mg
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000 mg
NAC 1200 mg
Hawthorn Berry 1000 mg
Saw Palmetto 300 mg
Policosonol 20 mg
Celery Seed Extract 150 mg
Nettle Root 250 mg
Idebenone 100 mg

4 Caps of LS Equals half of the dosage listed above:
Red Yeast Rice 600 mg
NAC 600 mg
Silymarin(milk thistle) 500 mg
Hawthorn Berry 500 mg
Saw Palmetto 150 mg
Nettle Root 125 mg
Celery Seed Extract 125 mg
Idebenone 50 mg
Policosonol 10 mg

Hope this clarifies things a bit. If not, just let us know :)

-Z

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
So if Life Support is at half the dosage, wouldn't that mean I would need 2 bottles of Life Support to equal 1 tub of Cycle Support?

Or is 1 bottle of Life Support is already equal 1 tub of Cycle Support?

Sorry I'm kinda confused with your comments regarding the half-dose, and I just would like to understand it perfectly in order to make the decision on which one I would purchase in the future.
How you would utilize CS and/or LS depends greatly on your cycle. For example, if your doing a 4 week cycle with a 4 week post cycle, you could have LS for your pre-cycle load and your PCT and use the CS during cycle. That may make things cheaper or it may not. You'd have to sit down and figure out how you want to lay it out and then do the math and see.

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
Ok, now I understand perfectly. :)

Thanks alot zbtboy :thumbsup: