Back to Chaos

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Over the past year i've ventured out of my comfortable zone of supplements that I like to take and tried to see what else I could find that was cost effective, works and tastes/mixes well.

One of those products was Chaos. I've stand by this product 100% but again, I had to check others out just to see what was out there. My latest failure at finding another 'like' product has led me back to my comfort zone. I can't stress this enough if you're looking for a solid creatine prodcut; try Chaos. The taste alone makes it better, imho, than many products out there and if you're not a creatine nonresponder, Chaos is an outstanding creatine. Just my personal opinion.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
GREAT to hear it Jay, thanks!

It really is a kick azz product, just haven't pushed it enough to get the word out a little better.

CROWLER

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
I've enjoyed Chaos, although I wish it was formulated to give more of a "kick" than it currently does.

I always end up using 3 scoops to get the desired effect.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like to add some Excell to my Chaos. That's definitely my most favorite pre-work out combo...when I first started using it I really noticed a difference...DOMS was much less noticeable when coming back after some time off...

Last edited:
CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
I love it when people talk positive things about me.... :D

...for a change :blink:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
lol chaos did you see about a month ago I commented in a thread you made. I talked about how we had a supplement by the same name as your board name. :)

CROWLER

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
lol chaos did you see about a month ago I commented in a thread you made. I talked about how we had a supplement by the same name as your board name. :)

CROWLER
Yea, Ya'll must of really liked me a lot to go out and make a product named after me... homos.:lol:

no, but in all seriousness my name and the products name was purely coincidental. and I have heard good things about this product seeing as how every other product claiming they will give you amazing pumps shot me down, I couldn't even finish my workouts after I took them.
NO Shotgun: Crap
NO Xplode: Crap
SuperPump 250: Crap
AMP: crap
NO3 Overload: Crap