Cycle Support tastes like....

45Caliber

45Caliber

Awards
I rarely complain about the taste of supplements, but the aftertaste of Cycle Support tastes just like the aftertaste of puke. Kind of like stomach acid or something.
Anyone try capping this stuff and taking it that way?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
parachute it. i have the same problem, it's just wayyy too much gross stuff to be cover with flavoring. It's a great product though

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You could cap it or throw it into a protein shake. Or you could always purchase Life Support, which is the same thing as Cycle Support, just pre-capped.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
You could cap it or throw it into a protein shake. Or you could always purchase Life Support, which is the same thing as Cycle Support, just pre-capped.
Damn I wish I would have searched that before I bought the powder cause it is absolutely horrid even in a protein shake:gas: :sick: :whiner:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Damn I wish I would have searched that before I bought the powder cause it is absolutely horrid even in a protein shake:gas: :sick: :whiner:
send it my way :p

i dont have a problem with the flavor :p since it help me drop 100 points on my total cholesterol levels in 1 year even after 2 methyl cycles and not being off supps for more than a year:cheers:

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
come on now son... its honestly not that bad in chocolate protein...you can barely taste it

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
come on now son... its honestly not that bad in chocolate protein...you can barely taste it
:trout: maybe i convince him to send it to me im running low

j/k

45Caliber

45Caliber

Awards
Whether I've gotta taste it or not, I'm gonna keep taking it.
The only thing I've ever had to stop taking due to taste is flax oil. (I used to down it like a shot. bad idea.)
I mix the Cycle Support with vanilla protein + water in a shaker cup. It doesn't mask the taste much. If I was blending it or something, it'd be a different story.
Anyway, the benefits of CS far outweigh the fact that it tastes like ****....so, sorry fellas, I'm keeping mine. ;)
I'll just get Life Support next time.

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
I have to disagree on this one, I put the peanut butter flavor in a chocolate shake and I really like the combo, kind of a weird but enjoyable.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the question 45.

As was said the capped version is called Life Support and is half the dosage. As for mixing Cycle Support in a shake, as was said chocolate would be the best. I would think vanilla would be about the worse along with strawberry.

CROWLER

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
chocolate is best for mixing but you can either cap the powder yourself or buy the life support. product worth having regardless of the taste though. I just bought a bottle of cycle support for a friend who wants to get in the air guard but needs to have his blood pressure lowered and doesn't want to go on meds.

Moody Hammer

Moody Hammer

Awards
Can anyone compare the Chocolate to the Chocolate Peanut butter? I'm getting to the end of my chocolate now.
The taste is ok in my vanilla shakes. It's the smell when I open the container that bothers me more.
I'm thinking of trying the Peanut Butter next.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I finally tried the pb cycle support in just water last night to see if it was really that bad(I usually use Life Support instead), and it def isn't as bad as I was anticipating considering what's in it. Its not the best tasting stuff ever, but its not undrinkable.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
PB is very good once you get used to the taste. I use it for overall health, and put right into my shakes.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PB is very good once you get used to the taste. I use it for overall health, and put right into my shakes.
good to hear, I was planning on the pb, and the 6lbs for $24 EAS chocolate whey mix at sams club for my cycle :D

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
40 grams chocolate whey protein
+ 4oz chocolate soy milk
+ 6 or 7 coffee beans
+ cycle support
=
:food: yummy

incidentally, my liver was perfect in my recent test. Thanks Cycle Support!

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I mix the chocolate with strawberry whey....it tastes like ars. But it feels good in my body. :whip:

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
I just throw the powder in my mouth and take a drink of water

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
Compared to some of the things out there, I don't think the taste is bad at all....

I used to throw it in with a shake, but now I just mix it with a little milk and drink it straight.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to disagree on this one, I put the peanut butter flavor in a chocolate shake and I really like the combo, kind of a weird but enjoyable.
I would have to agree with the post above :food:

...and the post below :gas:
Watch out EAS makes TERRIBLE GAS!