Where is the chocolate chip cookie mix!

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
CROWLER! WHERE ARE THE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES AT?

i loved that cookie mix. the taste was almost narcotic.

did it not sell well enough to become a permanent item?

jomi822

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I think I may have eaten them all!

Seriously though, sugar alcohols or not, those things were like crack.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully it makes a comeback though!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/53062-cookie-mix-look.html

Crowler at AI has decided to stop making the Cookie mix. He appreciates the suggestions and concerns but has decided to stop making any further cookie product. Whether or not he plans on new product will be discussed at a later date. After his retailers are out of their current product.

Please reference:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/53056-discussion-status-cookie.html do not make additional threads about the same subject.
Maybe now would be a good time to discuss this again...

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the market is definitely there. ill buy 50lbs of the stuff. im surprised the retailers havent been asking for more of it

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Long story short, a lot of people were complaining about the amount of chocolate chips, how they settle to the bottom, and how the macros would vary due to this...I say bring them back but a nice substitute will suffice :ntome:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
would it really be that much of an issue to put in a few less chocolate chips? a little shake of the mix would solve the chip settling issue..no?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't want to start this up again...look through those links I posted above...many agree with you while others still *****ed...that's the way it goes sometimes...too bad in this case b/c that stuff was like crack.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I think Crowler has something in the works. He mentioned a few other product ideas a few weeks ago but I havent heard anything more. Keep laying it on thick guys!! I think we can convince him to bring them back. :D I miss those cookies!

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
yes, it would be damn nice to get those back...the pbutter cookies from healthy cheat foods aren't bad, but even with added choc chips, they don't hold a candle!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
WOW thank you guys VERY much for the interest.

We are working on some things, probably be a while before we are ready.

CROWLER

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Bring it on Crowler!!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry if I'm stepping on any toes by mentioning this, but awhile back Custom was selling the cookie mix. I don't know whether that was a one time deal or not, but at the time I ordered he was almost out, and mentioned that he would be getting more stock in after a few days. May be worth looking into, I bought 10 pounds of the stuff for myself.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I'm stepping on any toes by mentioning this, but awhile back Custom was selling the cookie mix. I don't know whether that was a one time deal or not, but at the time I ordered he was almost out, and mentioned that he would be getting more stock in after a few days. May be worth looking into, I bought 10 pounds of the stuff for myself.
I think they might have bought the remaining stock of AI cookie mix.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wonder that as well, however this was well after Nutraplanet had run out of stock permanently that Custom mentioned he was waiting on more stock to arrive.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wonder that as well, however this was well after Nutraplanet had run out of stock permanently that Custom mentioned he was waiting on more stock to arrive.
Oh. Well maybe CustomNW could step in and clear that up. I see you lurkin down there. :D

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
i will buy 100 lbs of cookie mix if it's in the old formula. freakin guarantee it.......

CROWLER.... work with me here man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
i never got to try this

so sum1 better bring it back!