Cycle Support Question

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
Quick Question....
I am pre-loading with Cycle Support before a cycle of Epidrol. Is Cycle Support enough or do you need an additional Liver Support Product? I would think the Milk Thistle should be enough, but I have read some suggestions that you should use additional products as well. Any ideas?

Thanks!

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
There is no need to add anything else, cycle support will cover all the bases for your cycle. =)

Some people do like to add SAMe or LiverSupport along with Cycle Support and there are no problems doing so.

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
Unfortunately I am having a hard time stomaching the Cycle Support. Any reported gastro problems with CS? Is there an alternative that AI makes? Can I cut the dosage to alleviate the gastro problems?

Appreciate your help.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
How are you consuming it and when? Does it matter whether its on a full or empty stomach? I've never had any problems with this and I think this is the first complaint i've heard of this nature (I'll go back and look).

We do offer a capped version called Life Support which is half the dosage of Cycle Support. Here's a link..

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1306/life-support.html

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
I am taking one with my protein drink in the AM and one with my pre-workout protein drink as directed on the bottle.

Normally with breakfast I take a protein drink, Cycle Support, Multi Vitamin, Pantothenic Acid and Fish oil. Protein drink consists of Whey and Casein protein mixed with 1% milk in the am and water in the pm.

Originally I was going to get the Life support but it was out of stock everywhere and I wanted to start loading as soon as possible so I opted for the cycle support.

walkthewalk

walkthewalk

Awards
There is no need to add anything else, cycle support will cover all the bases for your cycle. =)

Some people do like to add SAMe or LiverSupport along with Cycle Support and there are no problems doing so.
sounds right

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
Tried Cycle support again today without any other supps. Only 1.5 scoops of whey protein + water. The gastro problems were much less when I took it on an empty stomach.

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
Well I can't stomach the Cycle Support. Sending back to BB.com and getting Perfect Cycle instead since no one seems to have any ideas. Well see if that is any better since it has a smaller dosage of Milk Thistle.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hello CVT Boss,

Thank you for your purchase. I am very sorry you are having stomach problems with it. Have you ever had stomach issues with any of the ingredients before?

CROWLER

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
I've never really used Milk Thistle before, but most of the other ingredients are pretty common.

I have tried taking only 1 scoop a day both with and without food and its still giving me problems. Originally I wanted to try the Life Support since is is a little lower dosage, but everyone is out of stock and I really need to start my on cycle support.

Hello CVT Boss,

Thank you for your purchase. I am very sorry you are having stomach problems with it. Have you ever had stomach issues with any of the ingredients before?

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the reply Cvtboss.

I am not sure I am understanding you correctly or not. So you have taken all of the other ingredients before and no stomach upset?

What makes you think it is the milk thistle?

Thanks

CROWLER

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
From the list of ingredients,
Red Yeast Rice 1200 mg
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000 mg
NAC 1200 mg
Hawthorn Berry 1000 mg
Saw Palmetto 300 mg
Policosonol 20 mg
Celery Seed Extract 150 mg
Nettle Root 250 mg
Idebenone 100 mg

I have taken the ones in bold in other supplements. I am assuming it is the Milk Thistle because I have read in reports that Milk Thistle taken in dosages of 2-2.5G can cause some stomach distress so I am assuming it is the Milk Thistle, but I am not sure.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
interesting. im taking most of those for my support supps and nothing is bothering me. gluck figuring thisout

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Red Yeast Rice 1200 mg
NAC 1200 mg
Hawthorn Berry 1000 mg
Saw Palmetto 300 mg
Policosonol 20 mg
Nettle Root 250 mg
Idebenone 100 mg

I have taken the ones in bold in other supplements. I am assuming it is the Milk Thistle because I have read in reports that Milk Thistle taken in dosages of 2-2.5G can cause some stomach distress so I am assuming it is the Milk Thistle, but I am not sure.
Thank you for the detailed info.

Life Support is the same product but in cap form at half the dosage, so I would think if something is bothering you from the CS it would in the LS.

CROWLER

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
Thanks Crowler. Any suggestions? Any reports of stomach issues in the past? I really don't want to send this back but I don't want an upset stomach to affect my workout while on this cycle of Epidrol and I've already started the cycle so I need to figure something out fast. I am taking it with Whey protein. Should I try a half scoop with food? Maybe by itself?

Tomorrow is an off day so I will try a half scoop in the morning and see what happens.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have not heard of any stomach issues with CS. I would try 1/2 servings at a time ike you said, hopefully you will react better this way. Let us know how it goes.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Crowler. Any suggestions? Any reports of stomach issues in the past? I really don't want to send this back but I don't want an upset stomach to affect my workout while on this cycle of Epidrol and I've already started the cycle so I need to figure something out fast. I am taking it with Whey protein. Should I try a half scoop with food? Maybe by itself?

Tomorrow is an off day so I will try a half scoop in the morning and see what happens.
Cvtsboss,

Thank you for the update and your positive efforts, it is great to see.

I agree I would try a half scoop with a regular meal which includes food. Please let us know how it goes.

CROWLER

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
Thanks Crowler. I'll keep the product instead of sending it back. I've only meet one other President of a company on a forum before that took an interest in his customer like you do (Chuck Diesel) and that impresses the hell out of me so I am willing to give the product the best try I can. If you believe enough in your products to be on here, then they must be pretty good.

I tried a half scoop but on an empty stomach, still a little discomfort but not as bad. Tomorrow I will try two half scoops with food. I had been taking the Cycle Support the same time I was taking my multivitamin and my Pantothenic Acid. I will try and take the last two a few hours later. Maybe I am getting to much at one time.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the kind words Cvtsboss!

:dance:

REALLY nice of you.

AH I just reread your post and have an idea. I see you said you were taking the Cycle Support around the same time as your multi vit. MAYBE that is it.

I would definitely say you should try it with a regular meal.

CROWLER

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Red Yeast Rice 1200 mg
NAC 1200 mg
Hawthorn Berry 1000 mg
Saw Palmetto 300 mg
Policosonol 20 mg
Nettle Root 250 mg
Idebenone 100 mg

out of thise stuff what makes you burp? cuz ive been burping my tush off and it smells like tummy supplements

and gluck to fixing ur issues above !!

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
Well I took a dose this morning, 2 hours after taking my multi. But instead of taking it with my protein drink I mixed it in with my oatmeal. That seemed to do much better. (Helped the taste too)

I'll stick with this method, taking one scoop per day for the rest of the week if no problems I will bump it up to 2 scoops.

There was still some very minor discomfort but it is much more bearable than it was before. As long as it dissipates before my workout I can live with it. I may add some pro biotics to my stack just to help with the digestion.

Not sure which ingredient causes the gas nycste.

Thanks again for checking in & the advice Crowler & Drnkmnky.