Help with Excell Scoop

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey DW,

Thanks for the purchase.

I do not have any EXCELL with me right now. I will check up on it when I get back and find out for you. Maybe someone else reading this will chime in before that.

CROWLER

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
The new bigger ones are right around 2 tablespoons, smaller ones are more like one. If anything more is usually better ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hey DW,

Sorry I saw your other posts but not the one directly above mine.

Yes they are correct. If the flavor is too strong you can add some more water to taste.

We figure it is better to have a nice full flavor so you can use more or less water to taste.

THANKS!

CROWLER

illfoo

Awards
Just a quick question, I'm kind of confused:

I just ordered a kilo of Excell and was doing some math, because I thought my scooper may be too big.

So here is what I did, see if anyone can follow this because it might be confusing... my bag says a serving size is 2 scoops and there is 100 servings per container. Thus, I should have 200 scoops right?

Well I emptied my bag of Excell into a container and put it on my digital scale and it came out to 931 grams. I took one scoop out which = 17 grams and my scale said 914 grams.

So I got out my calculator and divided 931 grams by 17 grams and that equaled ~ 55. So in other words, I only had 55 scoops in my bag.

That seems like it is only 1/4th of what I should have.

Also, the scooper equaled right about 2 tablespoons so I assume it is the right scooper.

So is the labeling wrong? If it is can someone give me some approximate tbs/gram ratio?

Also, I just put ~ 2 tablespoons or what amounts to about 1 scoop of Excell in my water bottle and it is consistent with what, in my experience, is about 9-10 grams of BCAAs. But according my (probably very bad) math, I should only have around 50 of those scoops? That's not right is it?

:think:

Last edited:
CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
For your package of EXCELL the serving size is approx 9 grams so you do have 100 servings. Sounds like the scoop size is off.

I see you have a scale so when you are dosing each serving is 9 grams. Personally I use 2 - 3 servings at a time.

If you like shoot me an email at [email protected] and I will send you the scoop.

Thanks!

CROWLER

illfoo

Awards
Wow. That's some kick ass response time. I tried my Cycle Support scoop and it was right around 4 grams, I'll just use that.

Thanks for the quick response!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
No thank YOU for the great attitude. Customers like you are what this all about for me.

CROWLER