Whats Up With My Excell!!!???

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Ok so heres the deal. I bought excell for the first time about 6 weeks ago when from np and i loved it. It was the fruit punch flavor. I just got my 2nd order of it and i noticed a couple of things different. The powder is more "fluffy" and loose than the first batch and it doesnt mix as well. Also its saying 2-3 servings with 16-24 ounces as apposed to 1-2 servings for 12 ounces. My biggest problem is that it tastes really bad. The first one i got i loved the taste and would drink it 3 times a day but this one just isnt doing anything for me....did i get a bad batch or is this the new formula.....both had the taurine in it btw.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok so heres the deal. I bought excell for the first time about 6 weeks ago when from np and i loved it. It was the fruit punch flavor. I just got my 2nd order of it and i noticed a couple of things different. The powder is more "fluffy" and loose than the first batch and it doesnt mix as well. Also its saying 2-3 servings with 16-24 ounces as apposed to 1-2 servings for 12 ounces. My biggest problem is that it tastes really bad. The first one i got i loved the taste and would drink it 3 times a day but this one just isnt doing anything for me....did i get a bad batch or is this the new formula.....both had the taurine in it btw.
Hmm, well bro, I've always gotten good bags of Excell, so this is kinda interesting... I just use 8-9 scoops per 3 liter jug... (I don't pay attention to directions unless it's for the HCF stuff, those ones ya have to... lol seriously) Anyways, have you tried different amounts of water?? Maybe try Crystal Light?

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, well bro, I've always gotten good bags of Excell, so this is kinda interesting... I just use 8-9 scoops per 3 liter jug... (I don't pay attention to directions unless it's for the HCF stuff, those ones ya have to... lol seriously) Anyways, have you tried different amounts of water?? Maybe try Crystal Light?
no as far as the different amounts of water...today was the first time i tried it so in all fairness i should experiment and than come back and let you guys know. Its just i know the powder fromt the first bag was more grainy where as this is a lot more like flour almost and its a lot darker in color than the first one.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hello Powerhouse,

Thank you for the purchase and the thread they are both MUCH appreciated.

Sometimes flavoring will be a little different or from settling the powder can be more or less 'fluffy'. I am sorry you are unhappy.

Please send us the EXCELL back and we are happy to send you a full refund.

Also I have answered your PM. :)

Thank you again

CROWLER

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
no problem....the only question i still have is the first bag said 1-2 servings with about 12-16 onces of water and now its 2-3 with about 16-24 ounces....whats up with the change in dosage?....and also why is it a lot darker when i mix it. Its hard to believe this is the same thing i bought about 6 weeks ago when np had the sale.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Well it is 1 serving per 4 - 6 ounces. More and more people are doing some mega dosing so the amount of water is personal taste.

As to the difference in color we heard from people they wanted mroe flavoring so we listened and gave them what they requested.

Listening to our customers is how we will continue to improve!

Thank you again :)

CROWLER

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
where would i send it back...np which is where i bought it or to you guys at AI.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
where would i send it back...np which is where i bought it or to you guys at AI.
Hey PowerHouse,

I answered your email about an hour after you sent it yesterday. Just reply to the email and we will get you all straightened out! :)

[email protected]

Thanks

CROWLER

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
email?...hmmm i never sent an email just a pm a couple of days ago...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hey Powerhouse, yes PM the other day I should have said lol

I DID get your communication (LOL) and have replied.

We will get you taken care of no problem. :)

CROWLER

bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
does excel really use that liquid flavoring i saw at nutraplanet? like you actually put liquid drops into the powder mixture?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Excell is made with a powdered flavor source not liquid.

CROWLER

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
bcaa's arent suppose to taste good!..haha...naw ive heard nothing but good things about excell, when my bulk bcaa's are gone im gonna grab some fo sho