Side effects of AI Life Support

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.42%

Side effects of AI Life Support

A few days ago I began my precycle in hopes to beginning a cycle of Oxodrol 12 later this month. Hours after taking Life Support, I observed an increase in heart rate and began having PVC's. Upon standing I became dizzy and went to the nearest ambulatory bay and blood pressure was 156/80 HR 120 BPM......BP is normally around 120/66.......Anyways went to the hospital and they thought it was sinus tachycardia and suggested I go to a cardiologist (also assured me this was not life threatning).............So can Life Support inadversly raise blood pressure or pulse rate or was it just a mere coincidence. It seems when I take it since then heart rate does accelerate but nothing extreme.....just like 120 to 130 BPM while standing but sitting or resting it is normal. IF it is the Life Support will this subside with usage?

2. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.67%

Well considering almost all of the ingredients work to lower blood pressure, I'm not sure if this was more than coincidence unless you had an allergic type of reaction to something.

Either way, please keep a close eye on this and if in fact you continue to see symptoms it would probably be best to discontinue use of the product and see your doctor.

I'll keep looking to see if i can find any studies that show elevated blood pressure when taking the listed ingredients. As always, if anyone has information, thoughts, or theories, I would definalely like to hear them.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

It lowered my blood pressure by a good amount and never raised my Heart rate...

Just a personal obsevation here but you know the term well enough to use PVC's as a acronym but you haven't checked out the ingredients listed on the container to know whether or not you have an allergy to anything. You also seem well aware of other symptoms but you ingest a product you see to know nothing about because a simple search lists lowering blood pressure as a #1 enjoyed effect.

Cycle Support = Life Support ???

Edit: also what else at all are you on including medications. Even good things can have the opposite effect if mixed with other supps/drugs. I really don't want to sound like an ass and I know i did in this post but i'm wary of those looking for an answer to questions phrased the way you did yours. If i'm out of line i'll make an apology.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Health Question........Heart Arrhythmias

Seems you have a history of PH/Steroidal use along with SERMS and a heart problem history. I'm not a doctor by a long shot and really not a smart man(gump impersonation) but I could make a confident statement in saying it isn't the Life Support giving you this problem.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.42%

Okay......I see everyone's point but believe you all are misunderstanding the question........True I have had heart arryhthmias but they seem to be more frequent after I used Life Support (that was also the similar thread w/o mentioning any specific products) I understand the ingrediants in Life Support and have well researched everything I take.....but like was mentioned by the AI rep...I too couldn't find anything that would contribute so just posing the question to see if anyone else experienced this.................Also, you all act like Im giving negative feedback to this product when Ive only ingested it 3 times at 2 capsules dosage...............Arryhthmi as you will find are more annoying than deadly and the doctor has already stated that "weight lifting supplements" should only make them worse if any products have a caffeine like effect...When taking Life Support I was actually hoping this would help with the arrhythmias and it might very well in the long run.........Again...Im new here and not trying to piss off anyone........I just like to know other users backgrounds when considering any products.........
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.42%

Jayhawkk

The other supplements I take are only .............Magnesium @ 400mg......COQ10 @ 100MG, EFA's, ZMA and the multi ADAM.....I use no other supplements when not on a cycle and have been off cycle for over 8 weeks............. And don't get me wrong........I appreciate everyone's advice and that's why I am here................The SERM and "other" items I have cycled have never affected my heart at all..............Like I said........could merely be a coincidence......and almost positive it is.........Just making sure........
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%

Like I said I didn't want to come off sounding like an ass and I apologize for that. It's just that you are new and to me it sounded as if you were wording differently than you say you intended it to be but we all know how well the written word translates.
  8. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Hello Triggerman.

Thank you for your purchase and your post. I am sorry you are having such troubles.

There is nothing in Cycle Support that would cause such things. That is unless a person is allergic to something in Cycle Support which you would be better to know that.

Seeing from the post above it seems you are allergic to some items.

Personally if I had heart arryhthmias I would not be doing anything which requires Cycle Support. I would also stop with Cycle Support as you have said it has caused you to have increased BP right after you took it.

Your email you sent has been answered. If you would like a refund simply return the item.

Thank you again.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.42%

Crowler

Thanks for your reply and the offer.......Upon further research I have learned the blood pressure fluctuates at any given time and the doctor said not to be concerned unless it stays high for at least 3 days straight. He further reassured me and stated that he doesn't even prescribe prescription meds for BP unless its at least 200/100..........NO kidding.....Just so everyone knows, I have cycled in the past with an arryhthmia and believe it or not 95% of arryhthmias are simply benign (the only one that causes sudden death is the type that orginate in the ventricles) and my doctor has told me that many people (literally millions) have them and are simply unaware because they do not feel them. All of my heart test show nothing and even an EP study revealed that I have a "perfectly healthy heart" as the EP doctor said. I will admit sometimes I have bouts were my heart rate raises but seriously how many people who cycle have not experienced this at least once or even went to the ER for this??? The ER nurse even told me that her brother cycles things he shouldn't be doing when weightlifting and his pulse rate has been well over 200BPM....And how many people cycle who's blood pressure is 150/80 something constantly?? The doc said it was probably stress from thinking something was wrong with my heart that evening contributing to the semi-high reading..........So again thank you but it sounds like Lexapro may be more appropriate for me ......Since all my blood test were fine with only slightly elevated liver values (1.3 when should be no higher than 1.0) and the ryhthm was sinus arrythmia (fast but normal), I will be continuing with the upcoming cycle of Oxodrol 12......Starting Monday I am going to restart the Life Support at full dosage (currently dropped to 2 in the morning only) and drop the multi ADAM and see what happens............Who knows.........Maybe Life Support will actually cut down on my arrythmias with use and benefit me like it does all the other users here.......Again, I was just checking to make sure there were no other users who reported this and since there is not.........IM 110% sure that its not the Life Support...........I look forward to using your product and will post how well its usage was after my cycle....Also I am buying a digital BP kit from WalGreens to monitor pulse and BP during the entire cycle...So I may do a Life Support on Oxodrol log and the Oxodrol log with the results as well.............Im positive Life Support is helping as although I have not used it in the past, I have used RYR, Liver Supports and etc........The only items I really haven't used in Saw Pal. and Hawthorne Berry.......again I do appreciate your reply..........
  10. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

GREAT to hear!

Thank you for your reply, your positive and respectful way you approached all this and your open mind!

Customers like you are what this business is all about in my opinion.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%

And here I thought it was all about me.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.56%

Maybe it's the Red Yeast Rice.

I bought NOW Red Yeast Rice for my mum.

She took it for 1 week. She began to feel dizzy and nauseous.

Heartbeat was erratic and BP high.

Faustus
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.42%

Interesting

I wonder if your BP is already normal or even low...........if RYR would affect you that way... ........Back to research!! That would be awkward though as I have cycled 1200mgs daily of RYR during a Hemadrol/Orastan A cycle and experienced nothing.....................Ju st some other thoughts.....If you really get to reading about this and researching this......People who are prone to arrythmias and even those who cycle seem to benefit from taking 400 to 1200mgs of magnesium daily........Magnesium has proved to be an anti-arrythmic and is higly successful with patients with heart disease. Although, I don't have heart disease but do suffer from occassional arrythmias, I have found over the last couple days that if I increase my magnesium to 1200mgs daily that the arrythmias are drastically reduced in frequency by at least 70%...............Furthermore, some of the supplements we all take may eventually deplete our system of magnesium.......It is found that even though your blood test may show normal levels that if you don't have enough in storage your body can experience cardiac arrythmias, tremors, depression, muscle twitches, headaches........etc....Some interesting thoughts .........Maybe we should all cycle Life Support and add magnesium to improve our health!!! The key thing to remember for those who are interested is you can not overdose on magnesium as the only result you will get if you do is loose stool........And even for me at 1200mgs daily thats not happening............. Great comments so far........
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.42%

Update:

Just made another post in reference to this.......its the Hawthorn Berry causing the problem.........
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.56%

Triggerman,

That was my mum's reaction to RYR. She is easily in her late 60s.

It maybe the Hawthorn Berry in Life Support, that's giving the problem.

But I bought for my mum NOW RYR, there wasn't any Hawthorn Berry in it.

These 2 supplements really deserved further research.

Faustus
  16. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.67%

Quote Originally Posted by triggerman View Post
    Just made another post in reference to this.......its the Hawthorn Berry causing the problem.........
    can you please provide the link to that post?
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.42%

"And what about Hawthorne Berry side effects?
    Hawthorne Berry is considered to be among the safest herbal supplements. Some rare side effects may include nausea, rapid heartbeat or headache. There are some drug interactions possible with Hawthorne Berry, so people using the herb should consult a physician if they are taking any prescription medications. For example, Hawthorne Berry may enhance the activity of the heart medication Digoxin. It can also counteract the effects of products, such as nasal decongestants, that contain phenylephrine. Phenylephrine constricts blood vessels, so the ability of Hawthrone berry to dilate blood vessels will decrease the effectiveness of medications that contain it."

Refrences: http://vitamins.ultimatefatburner.co...rne-berry.html
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.63%

Any info if there is any interactions with Life Support and the following scripts.

Lisinopril 10mg (want to get off this)
    Armour 2g
    Lamictal 300mg (bi-polar)
    Wellbutrin 150mg (depression)
    Test-e 100mg/week (low test)
    Klonopin .1mg (sleep)

Supplements
    multi (wal mart brand)
    fish oil 2g
    ZMA (I have high hemoglobin and low zinc can play a role)
    325mg aspirin (dr. suggested to help thin blood)
  19. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.67%

Quote Originally Posted by corndog View Post
    Any info if there is any interactions with Life Support and the following scripts.

Lisinopril 10mg (want to get off this)
    Armour 2g
    Lamictal 300mg (bi-polar)
    Wellbutrin 150mg (depression)
    Test-e 100mg/week (low test)
    Klonopin .1mg (sleep)

Supplements
    multi (wal mart brand)
    fish oil 2g
    ZMA (I have high hemoglobin and low zinc can play a role)
    325mg aspirin (dr. suggested to help thin blood)
    Corndog,
    The answer to this question would be best answered by your doctor.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-19-2014, 02:42 PM
  2. Mental side effects of AI's and SERM's?
    By Vordhosbn in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 02:53 PM
  3. Side effects of Nolva
    By FrTimothy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-14-2004, 08:14 PM
  4. Side effects of Clomid?
    By Cruehead in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-23-2003, 02:00 PM
  5. side effects of T-1