Cycle Support ? - AnabolicMinds.com

Cycle Support ?

  1. New Member
    getemboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    117

    Reputation

    Cycle Support ?


    I think this looks like a great product and plan on using it in the future on cycle & during post cycle therapy.

    From all the reading I've done though, people suggest CoQ10, why wasn't it included ?

  2. New Member
    getemboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    117

    Reputation

    Foolish me, Idebenone is an analog of the very popular CoQ10.

    Only thing I think you should change is the label information, it says 60 servings but in reality to get recommended dosage it is really only 30 serving, kinda misleading.

    And is $59.39 the cheapest it comes ?
  3. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    10344

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by getemboi View Post
    Foolish me, Idebenone is an analog of the very popular CoQ10.

    Only thing I think you should change is the label information, it says 60 servings but in reality to get recommended dosage it is really only 30 serving, kinda misleading.

    And is $59.39 the cheapest it comes ?
    It's 60 servings (one in morning, one in night to equal daily recommended dosage).

    Go here and save yourself 20 bucks.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1...e-support.html
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    getemboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    117

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    It's 60 servings (one in morning, one in night to equal daily recommended dosage).

    Go here and save yourself 20 bucks.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1...e-support.html
    Is the shipping duty free to Canada ?
  5. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    10344

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by getemboi View Post
    Is the shipping duty free to Canada ?
    Ask Nutraplanet but I don't imagine that they have control over the tax laws of your country.
  6. New Member
    riseboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    364
    Rep Power
    272

    Reputation

    Wouldn't it be cheaper to Life Support and just double-dose it? Save even more.
  7. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    10344

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by riseboi View Post
    Wouldn't it be cheaper to Life Support and just double-dose it? Save even more.
    No. Two bottles of life supports puts you above 50 bucks again.
  8. New Member
    getemboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    117

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Ask Nutraplanet but I don't imagine that they have control over the tax laws of your country.
    Well other companies offer duty free shipping, DA for example.
  9. New Member
    riseboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    364
    Rep Power
    272

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    No. Two bottles of life supports puts you above 50 bucks again.
    DOH!! misread the serving size.
  10. New Member
    Thrust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    98

    Reputation

    I've spend almost 500 dollars at NP in the past 2 weeks and the total duties for the 2 orders were under $25. Both times they were about $12 on $250 orders.

    Oh an about $300 of that was AI products .....I've got a few baggies of Chaos that taunt me every day....I actually cant wait to finish my cycle to try it
  11. Board Sponsor
    DrnkMnky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    509
    Rep Power
    349

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrust View Post

    Oh an about $300 of that was AI products .....I've got a few baggies of Chaos that taunt me every day....I actually cant wait to finish my cycle to try it
    That great! Make sure and let us know what you think after using Chaos.
  12. New Member
    Thrust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    98

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DrnkMnky View Post
    That great! Make sure and let us know what you think after using Chaos.
    I will do forsure....I'm sure it will be great. Absolutely Love Cycle Support and Excell. I havn't drank any water without excell mixed in for 2 weeks
  13. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969164

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by getemboi View Post
    Foolish me, Idebenone is an analog of the very popular CoQ10.

    Only thing I think you should change is the label information, it says 60 servings but in reality to get recommended dosage it is really only 30 serving, kinda misleading.

    And is $59.39 the cheapest it comes ?
    Glad to see that you caught that! And for anybody else wondering about this, ideb displays the positive effects of CoQ10 w/out being a pro-oxidant.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  14. New Member
    getemboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    117

    Reputation

    So if I was to do a 4 week cycle of Hemadrol at 50/50/50/50, followed by a PCT of Nolva at 40/40/20/20, would you suggest just 2 servings ON cycle, and 1 serving during PCT ?
  15. Board Sponsor
    DrnkMnky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    509
    Rep Power
    349

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by getemboi View Post
    So if I was to do a 4 week cycle of Hemadrol at 50/50/50/50, followed by a post cycle therapy of Nolva at 40/40/20/20, would you suggest just 2 servings ON cycle, and 1 serving during PCT ?
    That would work fine.You would need 2 Cycle Support's at that dosing.
  16. New Member
    getemboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    117

    Reputation

    Yes, but is 1 serving during post cycle therapy enough while taking Nolva ?
  17. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    zbtboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    998
    Rep Power
    609

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by getemboi View Post
    Yes, but is 1 serving during post cycle therapy enough while taking Nolva ?
    That would be fine. You could also taper down along with the Nolva if it makes you feel better. Thats how I did it with my last cycle. I used two scoops the first two weeks of PCT and then one the last two weeks.
  18. Advanced Member
    edvanp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    49
    Posts
    646
    Rep Power
    462

    Reputation

    Cycle Support is a great product! I've been using it for 6 months now, which helped my cholesterol levels get to a normal range and it will continue to be a daily supplement for me!
  19. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969164

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by getemboi View Post
    Yes, but is 1 serving during post cycle therapy enough while taking Nolva ?
    Yeah, I agree with ZBT that it can be done that way....but keep in mind that nolva itself is also hepatoxic, so I would just run it at two scoops through pct if the funds permit.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  20. New Member
    getemboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    117

    Reputation

    Sounds good, I will taper down like you explained.
  21. New Member
    Eagleman003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    220
    Rep Power
    199

    Reputation

    I am taking 1-ad and 4-ad for 30 days and was wondering If i should take cycle supprot during my cycle. Consider that 1-ad is not that toxic to the liver and i am using a little 4-ad, also the 2 cost me $250. I am doing nolva at 40 40 20 20 for PCT with a little 6-oxo and tribulus and a tub of cycle support.. ok?
  22. Board Sponsor
    DrnkMnky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    509
    Rep Power
    349

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman003 View Post
    I am taking 1-ad and 4-ad for 30 days and was wondering If i should take cycle supprot during my cycle. Consider that 1-ad is not that toxic to the liver and i am using a little 4-ad, also the 2 cost me $250. I am doing nolva at 40 40 20 20 for post cycle therapy with a little 6-oxo and tribulus and a tub of cycle support.. ok?
    I would use 1 scoop CS throughout cycle and PCT. I have noticed inrease blood pressure when on that stack.
  23. New Member
    Eagleman003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    220
    Rep Power
    199

    Reputation

    This probablly isnt true but I THINK i heard that taking milk thistle during the acutal PH cycle will hurt gains. True or not true and will taking CS on my cycle have any effect on my gains?
  24. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    10344

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman003 View Post
    This probablly isnt true but I THINK i heard that taking milk thistle during the acutal PH cycle will hurt gains. True or not true and will taking CS on my cycle have any effect on my gains?

    Well, Cycle support will keep your liver from gaining mass.
  25. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2082

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman003 View Post
    This probablly isnt true but I THINK i heard that taking milk thistle during the acutal PH cycle will hurt gains. True or not true and will taking CS on my cycle have any effect on my gains?
    No it won't have any effect on your gains. I have read the reports of MT hindering gains, but don't think its all too valid.

    Put it this way, would you rather gain 1 less lb or have a busted liver?
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in