Cycle Support ?

getemboi

Awards
I think this looks like a great product and plan on using it in the future on cycle & during post cycle therapy.

From all the reading I've done though, people suggest CoQ10, why wasn't it included ?

getemboi

Awards
Foolish me, Idebenone is an analog of the very popular CoQ10.

Only thing I think you should change is the label information, it says 60 servings but in reality to get recommended dosage it is really only 30 serving, kinda misleading.

And is $59.39 the cheapest it comes ?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established

Only thing I think you should change is the label information, it says 60 servings but in reality to get recommended dosage it is really only 30 serving, kinda misleading.

It's 60 servings (one in morning, one in night to equal daily recommended dosage).

Go here and save yourself 20 bucks.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1072/cycle-support.html

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't it be cheaper to Life Support and just double-dose it? Save even more.

Thrust

Awards
I've spend almost 500 dollars at NP in the past 2 weeks and the total duties for the 2 orders were under $25. Both times they were about $12 on $250 orders.

Oh an about $300 of that was AI products :D .....I've got a few baggies of Chaos that taunt me every day....I actually cant wait to finish my cycle to try it :D

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh an about $300 of that was AI products :D .....I've got a few baggies of Chaos that taunt me every day....I actually cant wait to finish my cycle to try it :D
That great! Make sure and let us know what you think after using Chaos.

Thrust

Awards
That great! Make sure and let us know what you think after using Chaos.
I will do forsure....I'm sure it will be great. Absolutely Love Cycle Support and Excell. I havn't drank any water without excell mixed in for 2 weeks :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Glad to see that you caught that! And for anybody else wondering about this, ideb displays the positive effects of CoQ10 w/out being a pro-oxidant.

getemboi

Awards
So if I was to do a 4 week cycle of Hemadrol at 50/50/50/50, followed by a PCT of Nolva at 40/40/20/20, would you suggest just 2 servings ON cycle, and 1 serving during PCT ?

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So if I was to do a 4 week cycle of Hemadrol at 50/50/50/50, followed by a post cycle therapy of Nolva at 40/40/20/20, would you suggest just 2 servings ON cycle, and 1 serving during PCT ?
That would work fine.You would need 2 Cycle Support's at that dosing.

getemboi

Awards
Yes, but is 1 serving during post cycle therapy enough while taking Nolva ?

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
That would be fine. You could also taper down along with the Nolva if it makes you feel better. Thats how I did it with my last cycle. I used two scoops the first two weeks of PCT and then one the last two weeks.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Cycle Support is a great product! I've been using it for 6 months now, which helped my cholesterol levels get to a normal range and it will continue to be a daily supplement for me! :cheers:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I agree with ZBT that it can be done that way....but keep in mind that nolva itself is also hepatoxic, so I would just run it at two scoops through pct if the funds permit.

getemboi

Awards
Sounds good, I will taper down like you explained.

Eagleman003

Awards
I am taking 1-ad and 4-ad for 30 days and was wondering If i should take cycle supprot during my cycle. Consider that 1-ad is not that toxic to the liver and i am using a little 4-ad, also the 2 cost me $250. I am doing nolva at 40 40 20 20 for PCT with a little 6-oxo and tribulus and a tub of cycle support.. ok?

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am taking 1-ad and 4-ad for 30 days and was wondering If i should take cycle supprot during my cycle. Consider that 1-ad is not that toxic to the liver and i am using a little 4-ad, also the 2 cost me $250. I am doing nolva at 40 40 20 20 for post cycle therapy with a little 6-oxo and tribulus and a tub of cycle support.. ok?
I would use 1 scoop CS throughout cycle and PCT. I have noticed inrease blood pressure when on that stack.

Eagleman003

Awards
This probablly isnt true but I THINK i heard that taking milk thistle during the acutal PH cycle will hurt gains. True or not true and will taking CS on my cycle have any effect on my gains?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
This probablly isnt true but I THINK i heard that taking milk thistle during the acutal PH cycle will hurt gains. True or not true and will taking CS on my cycle have any effect on my gains?

Well, Cycle support will keep your liver from gaining mass.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
No it won't have any effect on your gains. I have read the reports of MT hindering gains, but don't think its all too valid.

Put it this way, would you rather gain 1 less lb or have a busted liver?