Quick Life Support question

hill5673

Awards
Should I be taking Life Support at the same time as my Pheraplex?
Some people say it should be taken at a different time. If this is the case how much time should I leave between them and why? What would happen if I took them together? Would it make the Phera less effective?

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I am not too sure if it would effect the phera if taken at the same time.

Just to be safe, I would take it seperately

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to hijack, but is there any consensus about taking Life Support as a daily supplement? I was thinking of taking 2 caps a day as an overall wellness supplement instead of on-cycle.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Not to hijack, but is there any consensus about taking Life Support as a daily supplement? I was thinking of taking 2 caps a day as an overall wellness supplement instead of on-cycle.
Just remember that it contains a statin....be aware of contraindications.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Well, I don't take any prescriptions or NSAIDs, so I think I am okay.
You sure are. I actually love the idea of taking Life Support for overall wellness, and recommend it.

IMO, it isn't enough for a cycle(unless your doubled the dosage), thats why we have Cycle Support.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You sure are. I actually love the idea of taking Life Support for overall wellness, and recommend it.

IMO, it isn't enough for a cycle(unless your doubled the dosage), thats why we have Cycle Support.
So, would the 2 caps/day be sufficient?

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is what Life Support is designed to do.

the serving suggestion is 2 caps twice daily, but I am sure just 2 caps would work well.