[bLacKjAcK] dOin it Right - ReComp Style! "The Mega-COMP!!!"

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
THE MEGA-COMP!!

OK guys I have been planning and waiting on this one for a LONG time.

I will start 2 weeks of:

Dialene 4 - Anabolic Pump - Powerfull - LipoTropin PM - Vaporize-T4

^^^^^^
Dosing will be listed day to day.

After that I will move right into:

EQ-T2 - Epistane

Dosing for this will be ran as such:

Week 1 - Epi 30 mgs daily (3 caps) Done like this 10-20-20-30-30-30-30

Week 2 - Epi 20 mgs daily (2 caps), EQ-T2 (3 caps) daily

Week 3 - Epi 10 mg daily (1 cap), EQ-T2 (3 caps) daily

Week 4 - EQ-T2 (3 caps) daily

Weeks 5-9 - post cycle therapy

I will continue the fat burners into this cycle for 2, maybe 3 more weeks. My goal for this cycle is to gain 10-15 lbs. of ONLY lean muscle.

My diet is going to be ULTRA-strict and will be High Protein, mid/high (complex only) carbs on w/o days --- and mid-low (complex only) carbs on non w/o days.

Though it may be lofty, my goal is something I feel that I can attain. I WILL NOT gain 1 lb of fat, that I will assure you.

Every one of these products that I listed, are in my opinion the best of their category and I am looking SOOOO forward to using them and showing you guys what these supplements can do when supported by a REAL spot-on diet, and very very intense training.

Some of this may change in the coming days/weeks, but this is the general plan.

Feel free to comment on anything, and I hope you guys REALLY REALLY enjoy this, I know I will!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Just thought I would log this here since it IS my home ;)

Also because I am using several AI supps:

Excell-Pancakes-Cookies.

And double-dosed Cycle Support is so far my ONLY support supp.<---- THAT is how much I believe in it.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
nice...will follow infrequently. I really need to try those pancakes...

Just FYI: I think your underwear may be inside out...

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Best of luck BJ! Will be following this one closely.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
nice...will follow infrequently. I really need to try those pancakes...

Just FYI: I think your underwear may be inside out...
They are def. not inside out ;)...I could take my shorts off so you could get a better pic ehh?

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
They are def. not inside out ;)...I could take my shorts off so you could get a better pic ehh?
No shame in it bro...just admit it, you'll feel better. In fact, my GF informed me the other night that my boxers were inside out...still scored though :afro:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No shame in it bro...just admit it, you'll feel better. In fact, my GF informed me the other night that my boxers were inside out...still scored though :afro:
HAHAHA! That's blasphemy! You should have had to have begged on your knees.... lame.

Anyways, Matt good luck bro, kick some ass on this one, let's see just how well you pull this one off. If you need anything HOLLA! lol

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
OK..OK!! I admit it. He still made his way out at the right time ;)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro!

Thanks man!!

If you guys have any input along the way please offer, I am def. not perfect and would love to hear if you guys catch something I miss.

Still waiting on Mike to get in on this roller coaster. ;)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Just a quick update. I have been pluggin along here for the last few with my Dialene 4/Vaporize/Reduce XT, and that is all I am using right now. Bod. fat has gone down a lot, weight hasn't changed. Sitting right now at 191 which is soooo nice. I had gotten up to kind of a dirty 220, so I am loving life right now.

Gonna get my strength back up and past where it was during my last PCT here when I start my stack which I am still JACKED about. Pics will be posted up here mid week next week. You guys won't believe what your seeing. Diet is soooooooo HUGE, I can not stress that enough.

Anyways, will be talkin again soon....