How hard would it be...
- 05-15-2007, 09:56 PM
- 05-16-2007, 01:07 AM
- 05-16-2007, 08:53 AM
We have found a formula that has been proven, through post-cycle blood tests and many other things to work. Personally I wouldn't recommend Mike to mess with it, and I know he feels the same way.
PLUS retailers don't like it at all when you change formulas, it would be better to come out with a Cycle Support 2 or something of that nature, which wouldn't be smart bc CS already works like a charm.
Now, I do agree with you emo on Res, the research so far shows really great benefits in MANY areas, but like RA said --- I think it would be better price wise for you and everyone else to buy (in bulk) their own res, and add it to CS
Similar Forum Threads
- By swish1985 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 06-23-2011, 06:01 AM
- By themetal in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 05-21-2011, 12:50 AM
- By kingdong in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 03-07-2011, 10:31 PM
- By ShadowOne in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 08-12-2005, 11:05 AM
- By ripped22 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-06-2004, 11:02 AM