Life Support Review

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    have you checked out essentials? and essentials with joint complex yet?

    really awesome stuff.
    ESSENTIALS has been a great supplement for me.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition


  2. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    ESSENTIALS has been a great supplement for me.

    hell yea mixing 1 scoop with my waxymaize is awesome recovery has been great and energy as well.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    hell yea mixing 1 scoop with my waxymaize is awesome recovery has been great and energy as well.
    Have not tried it like that yet but will have to give it a shot.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DrnkMnky View Post
    Correct.

    Life Support is Cycle Support at 1/2 dosage. So, a daily dosage of Life Support equals 1 scoop Cycle Support.

    Okay, I'm a bit confused.

    Life support:

    Supplement Facts

    Serving Size: 2 capsules
    Servings per Container: 60

    2 Servings Provide

    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Red Yeast Rice 600mg **
    Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 500mg **
    NAC 600mg **
    Hawthron Bery 500mg **
    Saw Palmetto 150mg **
    Policosonol 10mg **
    Celery Seed Extract 125mg **
    Nettle Root 125mg **
    Idebenone 100mg


    Cycle support:
    Serving Size: 1 Scoop
    Servings per Container: 60

    2 Servings Provide

    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Red Yeast Rice 1200mg **
    Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000mg **
    NAC 1200mg **
    Hawthron Bery 1000mg **
    Saw Palmetto 300mg **
    Policosonol 20mg **
    Celery Seed Extract 150mg **
    Nettle Root 250mg **
    Idebenone 100mg


    so they both say "2 servings provide" and then the amounts. I originally thought these both had the same amount of stuff in the whole container, but am I right in that 'cycle support' has twice as much?

    thanks

  5. Quote Originally Posted by outspiral View Post
    Okay, I'm a bit confused.

    Life support:

    Supplement Facts

    Serving Size: 2 capsules
    Servings per Container: 60

    2 Servings Provide

    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Red Yeast Rice 600mg **
    Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 500mg **
    NAC 600mg **
    Hawthron Bery 500mg **
    Saw Palmetto 150mg **
    Policosonol 10mg **
    Celery Seed Extract 125mg **
    Nettle Root 125mg **
    Idebenone 100mg


    Cycle support:
    Serving Size: 1 Scoop
    Servings per Container: 60

    2 Servings Provide

    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Red Yeast Rice 1200mg **
    Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000mg **
    NAC 1200mg **
    Hawthron Bery 1000mg **
    Saw Palmetto 300mg **
    Policosonol 20mg **
    Celery Seed Extract 150mg **
    Nettle Root 250mg **
    Idebenone 100mg


    so they both say "2 servings provide" and then the amounts. I originally thought these both had the same amount of stuff in the whole container, but am I right in that 'cycle support' has twice as much?

    thanks

    yes cycle support has 2x the amount of everything that life support has,

    and its only an extra 8 bucks for the container.
    •   
       


  6. Your numbers are wrong for both LS and CS.
    Life support has per 2 caps:
    Red Yeast Rice 300mg
    NAC 100mg
    Milk Thistle 250mg
    Hawthorne Berry 250mg
    Saw Palmetto 75mg
    Nettle Root 65mg
    Celery seed Ext 65mg
    Idebenone 25mg
    Policosonol 5mg

  7. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    yes cycle support has 2x the amount of everything that life support has,

    and its only an extra 8 bucks for the container.
    You would need 2 bottles of Life Support to equal 1 tub of Cycle Support. 4 caps of Life Support would equal 1 scoop of Cycle Support.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  8. These numbers are correct for 2 caps of life support except the Nettle Root and Celery Seed Extract which would be 62.5mg per 2 caps. Just being anal LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Your numbers are wrong for both LS and CS.
    Life support has per 2 caps:
    Red Yeast Rice 300mg
    NAC 100mg
    Milk Thistle 250mg
    Hawthorne Berry 250mg
    Saw Palmetto 75mg
    Nettle Root 65mg
    Celery seed Ext 65mg
    Idebenone 25mg
    Policosonol 5mg
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  9. I either misread the label or I'm dyslexic. Sorry!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    I either misread the label or I'm dyslexic. Sorry!

    LOL naw it is the eating of the Cycle Support
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    LOL naw it is the eating of the Cycle Support
    Hey, that stuff is the best thing since sliced bread for me!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Hey, that stuff is the best thing since sliced bread for me!
    I agree it is very good.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. life support
    By ralph4u2c in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 03:46 PM
Log in
Log in