Cycle support scoop size?

cavefish

cavefish

Awards
I'm traveling at the moment and while I have access to a gym and brought along my cycle support, I left the scoop at home. I've been eyeballing it with a spoon lately but thats just not cutting it. If someone could help me out here (in terms of teaspoons or whatever) I'd appreciate it.

Sorry of this is a repost but I searched and couldnt' find anything.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Looks like 1 tablespoon to me...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I'm traveling at the moment and while I have access to a gym and brought along my cycle support, I left the scoop at home. I've been eyeballing it with a spoon lately but thats just not cutting it. If someone could help me out here (in terms of teaspoons or whatever) I'd appreciate it.

Sorry of this is a repost but I searched and couldnt' find anything.

WHAT???????????

You left home without your Cycle Support scoop say it aint so :)

Thank you for the purchase and thank you to the members who replied above.

BTW travel is for pleasure or business?

CROWLER

cavefish

cavefish

Awards
Just hittin the road and seeing some old friends now that school is out. Can't forget the cycle support though, I swear by this stuff.

Although I can't decide if the chocolate or peanut butter tastes worse. Best way I've found to take it is just throw a scoop in your mouth and wash it down as quickly as possible.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a GREAT time!

As for the taste you can put it in a chocolate protein shake and it actually tastes pretty good.

CROWLER

kochise

Awards
Sorrry, are you sure about size? 'cause in my CS i don't have any spoon.
If I have 180g & 60 servings for CS is 3g for every serving.

2 teaspoon are you sure is' about 3g? Isn't to mutch?

Thank you very mutch!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thank you very mutch!
Do you have access to a scale that would be the easiest way to tell.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thank you very mutch!
I had a tub not to long ago in which the scoop had found its way to the very bottom of the tub. I took a knife and swirled it around and the scoop surfaced to the top. If there definitely is not a scoop in the tub then send an email to info [at] AnabolicInnovations.com and let them know of your problem. They should be able to take care of you with a scoop. Sorry for your inconvenience.

kochise

Awards
Hello to everybody!
Thank's stxnas for your answer. I cecked in my tub, but nothing...no spoon.
The problem is i live far away to USA (in europe for the precision) and i bought my cs in this forum. SSend me 1 scoop i think is really expansive.
But i'll send one e-mail just for let them know....

Sorry pembroke3355 but i don't understand what do you mean with " Do you have access to a scale that would be the easiest way to tell."

Thank's bye and have a nice day!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello to everybody!
Thank's stxnas for your answer. I cecked in my tub, but nothing...no spoon.
The problem is i live far away to USA (in europe for the precision) and i bought my cs in this forum. SSend me 1 scoop i think is really expansive.
But i'll send one e-mail just for let them know....

Sorry pembroke3355 but i don't understand what do you mean with " Do you have access to a scale that would be the easiest way to tell."

Thank's bye and have a nice day!
A scale that you could measure out 3g

kochise

Awards
Ah, ok but you need a precision balance...i don't have it. I have only a regular balance and is really hard to take a misure of 3g weight.
I don't remembre wher, I read about the spoon of 6,5 cc in the tub of CS...now i gonna look about one spoon 6,5cc (like a creatine spoon, carnitine spoon, or like so)....
Thank's to everybody and sorry....
Have a nice day man!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, ok but you need a precision balance...i don't have it. I have only a regular balance and is really hard to take a misure of 3g weight.
I don't remembre wher, I read about the spoon of 6,5 cc in the tub of CS...now i gonna look about one spoon 6,5cc (like a creatine spoon, carnitine spoon, or like so)....
Have a nice day man!
No problem bro. Anytime we can help out let us know.:)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have a nice day man!
Did you figure anything out yet?

kochise

Awards
Hi Stxnas,
ya, I founded a small spoon of creatine. In this spoon is write 6,5cc.

Now the 2 servings for a day are fine...but the taste (choco), sorry but I can't stand it.
Is terrible...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are you taking it, in a protein shake?

It seems to be hit or miss with people as far as taste goes. I use the Peanut Butter flavor and mix it with chocolate whey. I occassionaly throw in some milk too, which does make it taste better.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i take mine with evopro(vanilla) and essentials. its chocolate flavored and tastes pretty good to me