Cycle support

1. Cycle support

AI reps and Crowler I want to give u guys thanks on making all in one product!!!!! I haven't used it yet but I am about to buy some for my 17-methyl Bol/Methyl-E stack. Again thanks.

2. Hey UNCFan,

Thanks for the kudos. I wish you well on your upcoming cycle!

-Z

3. UNC is the man! Glad to see you over at AM man, its the better of the forums..
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    UNC is the man! Glad to see you over at AM man, its the better of the forums..
    Thanks BJ, I do like it here. Alot of good guys here. Thanks to u too Zbtboy.

5. Don't forget to say thanks to LakeMount then. I belvieve he worked really hard on this one before leaving AI.

Are you going to log that? Methyl Bol, that's the M1P clone; that's an interesting combo. Have you used either of these compounds before?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

6. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Don't forget to say thanks to LakeMount then. I belvieve he worked really hard on this one before leaving AI.

Are you going to log that? Methyl Bol, that's the M1P clone; that's an interesting combo. Have you used either of these compounds before?
    Kudos for him too. No I haven't used either one before. I have used Halodrol-50/O-E and Hemadrol/propadrol. Andro when it was out.

I am logging it at discount anabolics, haven't thought about doing it here. I am going to log my ErgoMax-LMG/Superdrol Pulse cycle here.

7. Is Methyl Bol wet?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

8. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Is Methyl Bol wet?
    A tad, one reason I believe the rep wanted me to log it with Methyl-E.