Received my AI order - AnabolicMinds.com

Received my AI order

Received my AI order

Well I received my AI order from Nutra Planet. Was so happy when it arrived. It included CS, Excell, and Chaos

First thoughts.....I decided to take my first dose of CS by just spooning it into my mouth and then swallow with a large chug of water. Wow that wasn't a good idea. It has a very strong taste almost like vomit so this morning I did what the label said and mixed it in my protein shake....Voila....adds a nice peanut buttery taste to my shake. AWESOME

Excell.....I purchased the Lemonade and all I can say is it tastes amazing. I drank over 2 gallons of water today and I could stop sipping the stuff.

I havn't tried my chaos yet. Was wondering Crowler or others.....would it be more benefitial to wait to the end of my cycle and use it during PCT as a boost to help keep gains or take it during cycle?

Your products rock...thank you so much

Kyle

Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Bro its up to you. I have used Chaos while on cycle and PCT.

Here is what I could see being ideal for you.

Start it before your cycle and 2 weeks into, by 2 weeks in you should be really getting going and won't need it very much. So save the latter half for PCT. This has 2 benefits, it helps you get going before t he pH's really kick in. And you can take 2 weeks off stims to really let adrenals re-charge then you can bust into PCT with a CHAOtic bang!

Yeuuh.

I really like that idea....I think I will do that. Will probabuly be very benefitial too since I work out at about 6am before work every morning.
    •   

Quote Originally Posted by Thrust View Post
    Well I received my AI order from Nutra Planet. Was so happy when it arrived. It included CS, Excell, and Chaos

First thoughts.....I decided to take my first dose of CS by just spooning it into my mouth and then swallow with a large chug of water. Wow that wasn't a good idea. It has a very strong taste almost like vomit so this morning I did what the label said and mixed it in my protein shake....Voila....adds a nice peanut buttery taste to my shake. AWESOME

Excell.....I purchased the Lemonade and all I can say is it tastes amazing. I drank over 2 gallons of water today and I could stop sipping the stuff.

I havn't tried my chaos yet. Was wondering Crowler or others.....would it be more benefitial to wait to the end of my cycle and use it during post cycle therapy as a boost to help keep gains or take it during cycle?

Your products rock...thank you so much

Kyle

Hello Kyle,

Thank you VERY much for all your purchases. You have a great attitude, with the Cycle Support taste, when in doubt follow the directions and you said it was tasty, VERY nice

As for the Chaos I like the way Black Jack outlined it. By the way I am glad you really like the XCELL Lemon flavor, mix it with the Chaos for a really good taste and a nice preworkout drink.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

Hey Kyle,

Thanks for the review! I also agree with BJ on the chaos. Thanks again,

-Z

hmm....lemonade flavoured bcaa's....i will have to add that to my next purchase fo sho!

Oh its so good I don't think i'll ever be able to drink regular water again. I just fill up my 1 gallon water bottle and drink throughout the day at work

Quote Originally Posted by Thrust View Post
    Oh its so good I don't think i'll ever be able to drink regular water again. I just fill up my 1 gallon water bottle and drink throughout the day at work
    HAHA same exact story. 10 scoops/gallon and it's ideal taste wise. I love the stuff. I get told it looks like I'm drinking piss all the time though

Similar Forum Threads

1. Thanks EasyEJL! Just received my AI Sports Nutrition samples
    By JoshDP in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 08:30 PM
  2. i just received my second order of the month :D
    By Zombie in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 06:41 AM
  3. Just received my order
    By jasonw in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6