Received my AI order

T

Thrust

Awards
Well I received my AI order from Nutra Planet. Was so happy when it arrived. It included CS, Excell, and Chaos :D

First thoughts.....I decided to take my first dose of CS by just spooning it into my mouth and then swallow with a large chug of water. Wow that wasn't a good idea. It has a very strong taste almost like vomit so this morning I did what the label said and mixed it in my protein shake....Voila....adds a nice peanut buttery taste to my shake. AWESOME :D

Excell.....I purchased the Lemonade and all I can say is it tastes amazing. I drank over 2 gallons of water today and I could stop sipping the stuff.

I havn't tried my chaos yet. Was wondering Crowler or others.....would it be more benefitial to wait to the end of my cycle and use it during PCT as a boost to help keep gains or take it during cycle?

Your products rock...thank you so much

Kyle

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Bro its up to you. I have used Chaos while on cycle and PCT.

Here is what I could see being ideal for you.

Start it before your cycle and 2 weeks into, by 2 weeks in you should be really getting going and won't need it very much. So save the latter half for PCT. This has 2 benefits, it helps you get going before t he pH's really kick in. And you can take 2 weeks off stims to really let adrenals re-charge then you can bust into PCT with a CHAOtic bang!

Yeuuh.

T

Thrust

Awards
I really like that idea....I think I will do that. Will probabuly be very benefitial too since I work out at about 6am before work every morning.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well I received my AI order from Nutra Planet. Was so happy when it arrived. It included CS, Excell, and Chaos :D

First thoughts.....I decided to take my first dose of CS by just spooning it into my mouth and then swallow with a large chug of water. Wow that wasn't a good idea. It has a very strong taste almost like vomit so this morning I did what the label said and mixed it in my protein shake....Voila....adds a nice peanut buttery taste to my shake. AWESOME :D

Excell.....I purchased the Lemonade and all I can say is it tastes amazing. I drank over 2 gallons of water today and I could stop sipping the stuff.

I havn't tried my chaos yet. Was wondering Crowler or others.....would it be more benefitial to wait to the end of my cycle and use it during post cycle therapy as a boost to help keep gains or take it during cycle?

Your products rock...thank you so much

Kyle

Hello Kyle,

Thank you VERY much for all your purchases. You have a great attitude, with the Cycle Support taste, when in doubt follow the directions and you said it was tasty, VERY nice :drunk:

As for the Chaos I like the way Black Jack outlined it. By the way I am glad you really like the XCELL Lemon flavor, mix it with the Chaos for a really good taste and a nice preworkout drink.

CROWLER

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey Kyle,

Thanks for the review! I also agree with BJ on the chaos. Thanks again,

-Z

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hmm....lemonade flavoured bcaa's....i will have to add that to my next purchase fo sho!

T

Thrust

Awards
Oh its so good :D I don't think i'll ever be able to drink regular water again. I just fill up my 1 gallon water bottle and drink throughout the day at work :D

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh its so good :D I don't think i'll ever be able to drink regular water again. I just fill up my 1 gallon water bottle and drink throughout the day at work :D
HAHA same exact story. 10 scoops/gallon and it's ideal taste wise. I love the stuff. I get told it looks like I'm drinking piss all the time though :think: