Pre_loading C.S.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
if im doing a EPI cycle

20, 20, 30, 30

is a one week preload of 1scoop a day cycle support + liv52 enough?

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yeah that should be fine. I havent seen any bloodwork on Epi but it seems to be fairly clean.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that should be fine. I havent seen any bloodwork on Epi "but it seems" to be fairly clean.
so then what leads you to believe its ok exactly? just curious...the idea that theres a lack of bloodwork to really know, makes me uneasy

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
so then what leads you to believe its ok exactly? just curious...the idea that theres a lack of bloodwork to really know, makes me uneasy
Theorem I assure you that you will be fine. I have run Epi before at a higher dose than you listed and used cycle support (pre-load for 2-3 days) and used reg. dose throughout.

Had bloodwork done post cycle and was spot on.

Hope this helps!

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Theorem I assure you that you will be fine. I have run Epi before at a higher dose than you listed and used cycle support (pre-load for 2-3 days) and used reg. dose throughout.

Had bloodwork done post cycle and was spot on.

Hope this helps!
Same here, minus the bloodwork, which i'll be getting next week.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
what is CS?
CS stands for Cycle Support, we recommend one taking it during a cycle. CS helps regulate bp, blood lipids, cholestrol, liver, digestion, depression/anxiety, prostate, and DHT levels.
I recommend taking it two weeks before you start your cycle and of course throughout your whole cycle.:thumbsup:

fernalfers

Awards
Yeah i'm pre-loading my Cycle support 2 weeks before starting my cycle as well.

e5cmb

e5cmb

Awards
I debated preloading, but opted against it.
How did that work out for you? Or are you still on your cycle?

The reason I ask, is that I have not yet received my CS that I ordered, but have been taking Liver Armor for a week this coming Saturday when I plan to start my Havoc cycle. I'm pumped to start this Saturday as well, but if need be, I can push it back a week to be on the safe side.

Thanks,

fernalfers

Awards
I'm not even sure the reasoning behind pre-loading Cycle Support, but everyone here swears by it so i figured i might as well follow suit.

e5cmb

e5cmb

Awards
I'm not even sure the reasoning behind pre-loading Cycle Support, but everyone here swears by it so i figured i might as well follow suit.
Well, from what I have learned thus far reading thread after thread and receiving some great information from others:

Pre-loading Cycle Support will help boost your body's natural defenses and support against high blood pressure, high cholesterol and other issues that result from taking an oral steroid. Therefore, pre-loading seems reasonable due to the increased protection you'll provide to your organs and such.

I certainly can't explain it like some of the more knowledgeable people on the forum, but that's my understanding so far.

Regards,

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
preloading is really to have certain ingredients build up bfore you start your cycle so your liver enzymes and you BP dont get too high.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
How did that work out for you? Or are you still on your cycle?

The reason I ask, is that I have not yet received my CS that I ordered, but have been taking Liver Armor for a week this coming Saturday when I plan to start my Havoc cycle. I'm pumped to start this Saturday as well, but if need be, I can push it back a week to be on the safe side.

Thanks,
I'm ending day 9 tonight. No negative sides and I'm running 30mg as of day 8. I will be getting blood pressure reading here soon.

e5cmb

e5cmb

Awards
I'm ending day 9 tonight. No negative sides and I'm running 30mg as of day 8. I will be getting blood pressure reading here soon.
Good deal. Hope the BP reading is within range for you.

e5cmb

e5cmb

Awards
I am going to be doing the same this Thursday. It'll be a week since I started my Havoc cycle and figured I might as well check it.