SCREW U CROWLER--REALLY Screw YOU

I'm addicted to Pancakes!

THose with children fool them into with the Pancakes because it's a BRILLIANT way to get Omega 3 fats into your kids diets. I assured that 95% of children do not get this great fat that aids in BRAIN and cellular developement.

I can not find the bow icon and since I'm mad, I will use this one:fart:

The trick to the Pancakes is a constant skillet heat and enouph water.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm addicted to Pancakes!

THose with children fool them into with the Pancakes because it's a BRILLIANT way to get Omega 3 fats into your kids diets. I assured that 95% of children do not get this great fat that aids in BRAIN and cellular developement.

I can not find the bow icon and since I'm mad, I will use this one:fart:

The trick to the Pancakes is a constant skillet heat and enouph water.
Yeah! Down with Crowler. Lets get our pitchforks and burn something down! :smite: :D

My kid made me promise today that I make him those pancakes tomorrow for dinner. He wanted them tonight over PIZZA and was upset when i said no!! :eek:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My kid made me promise today that I make him those pancakes tomorrow for dinner. He wanted them tonight over PIZZA and was upset when i said no!! :eek:
There you go zbt, show'em who's the boss.:duel:

These pancakes just makes one more things kids can whine and pout for.:smite: :D

There you go zbt, show'em who's the boss.:duel:

These pancakes just makes one more things kids can whine and pout for.:smite: :D
I have friend whoes kid goes nuts everytime they pass a McDonalds, everytime.

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
wow what a subject title, one of this year's best ;)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Ha!

My son loves these things also. But sometimes dad gets too jealous when there is only 5 left ;)

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have friend whoes kid goes nuts everytime they pass a McDonalds, everytime.
That statement disgusts me. Kids and mcdonals.. and they wonder why everybody in america is a fatass?! pffffft LAY OFF THE ****ING BURGERS LARD ASS!

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
i think it's also a lack of kids doing any physical activity. Sure I watched tv and played atari as a kid, but i also rode a bike and played sports after school and ran around during recess

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
i think it's also a lack of kids doing any physical activity. Sure I watched tv and played atari as a kid, but i also rode a bike and played sports after school and ran around during recess
amen to this

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
This thread has gotten off track. We should be yelling at Crowler!! ;)

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can't even read the word 'pancake' without needing to eat some!

:runs to kitchen to make HCF pancakes: :run:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hunh???

What happened here. :)

CROWLER

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I feel like I am cheating and gonna get fat eating pancakes so often!! Heck no! Just sick pumps with the AP!

Now if you made some pizza with the same macros...wow...NOBEL PRIZE!:head:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
How about pizza dough mix and you make your own pizza?

Any interest?

CROWLER

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How about pizza dough mix and you make your own pizza?

Any interest?

CROWLER
CHA CHING! I am a huge fan of pizza, (I lived in NYC for around half a year, and LOVED the italian culture.. especially their love for food.. and damn good food at that.) A pizza crust dough would be sweet, but the sauce can be a problem.. I can throw on my own cheese/spices and several pounds of meat... but sauce to? Maybe?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
**** yo couch crowler.

im a bit partial to the cookies

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OMG this thread is hilarious..... i was laughing at every damn post....:toofunny:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
btw what are these pancakes????? is this an AI creation??? poops lost, laughing, but lost

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmmmmmm nice..... :numbered: UH oh I mean SCREW YOU CROWLER..... (pssst nice:thumbsup:)

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Damn you Crowler for making all these tasty, good for you foods.

Damn you....
;)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Crow,
I'd love the pizza crust. That sounds awesome!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man if you made a pizza crust ill be a poor man...... but HAPPY AS ALL GET OUT!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm so pizza crust mix seems popular.

CROWLER

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sauce is basically healthy, I guess it depends on what you buy, but the sauce my wife buys seems to be pretty healthy.
Can you at least hook it up with a name/brand?? lol I'm also looking for a healthier spaghetti sauce, keep me posted bro. When I lived in NYC I got fat from all the italian food, but I also got really happy ;) LOL!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you could make your own... cooking network dot com will have a million health food recipies adn im certain it wouldnt be too tough to follow a sauce makin recipe with all these guys round here making their own transderms and converting their fina's lol.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dirty pancake slut bag whore face smelly butt poo poo eater!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you could make your own... cooking network dot com will have a million health food recipies adn im certain it wouldnt be too tough to follow a sauce makin recipe with all these guys round here making their own transderms and converting their fina's lol.
HAHA!! I actually HAD a soft spot for the culinary arts, it was a great way to pick up chicks actually, I went for the total package ya know? Hot, body, intelligent, funny, dark, and can cook... unfortunately, I'm only 5'10.. so there goes the tall part.. LOL!!! Thanks for the reminder that I'm not totally useless in the kitchen though man.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Healthy High Protein Easy Mac?
I had something similar... Whole wheat pasta elbows, half a can of parm. cheese, some 'I can't believe its not butter spray' LOL! and some wierd crumbly cheese crap, it was really really good though man.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Crowler, if you ever need a California faction, I'm here for you.

I still want the damn cow liver flavored cow liver, damn it.