SCREW U CROWLER--REALLY Screw YOU

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    Anybody wanna second me on the sauce?? lol I dunno how to make it healthy!!!
    2nd!

2. man if you made a pizza crust ill be a poor man...... but HAPPY AS ALL GET OUT!
    •   

3. hmmmm so pizza crust mix seems popular.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

4. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    hmmmm so pizza crust mix seems popular.

CROWLER
    You're right!! Wow.. you know what?? So does the sauce! lol

5. Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    You're right!! Wow.. you know what?? So does the sauce! lol
    Sauce is basically healthy, I guess it depends on what you buy, but the sauce my wife buys seems to be pretty healthy.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Sauce is basically healthy, I guess it depends on what you buy, but the sauce my wife buys seems to be pretty healthy.
    Can you at least hook it up with a name/brand?? lol I'm also looking for a healthier spaghetti sauce, keep me posted bro. When I lived in NYC I got fat from all the italian food, but I also got really happy LOL!

7. you could make your own... cooking network dot com will have a million health food recipies adn im certain it wouldnt be too tough to follow a sauce makin recipe with all these guys round here making their own transderms and converting their fina's lol.

8. dirty pancake slut bag whore face smelly butt poo poo eater!

9. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    you could make your own... cooking network dot com will have a million health food recipies adn im certain it wouldnt be too tough to follow a sauce makin recipe with all these guys round here making their own transderms and converting their fina's lol.
    HAHA!! I actually HAD a soft spot for the culinary arts, it was a great way to pick up chicks actually, I went for the total package ya know? Hot, body, intelligent, funny, dark, and can cook... unfortunately, I'm only 5'10.. so there goes the tall part.. LOL!!! Thanks for the reminder that I'm not totally useless in the kitchen though man.

10. Healthy High Protein Easy Mac?
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by rampage jackson View Post
    Healthy High Protein Easy Mac?
    -Barilla plus pasta, couple slices fat free cheese, bunch of extra lean ground beef, and of course pepper! YUM!

12. Quote Originally Posted by rampage jackson View Post
    Healthy High Protein Easy Mac?
    I had something similar... Whole wheat pasta elbows, half a can of parm. cheese, some 'I can't believe its not butter spray' LOL! and some wierd crumbly cheese crap, it was really really good though man.

13. Crowler, if you ever need a California faction, I'm here for you.

I still want the damn cow liver flavored cow liver, damn it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. I really screwed myself...NEED HELP BADLY with Estrogen Round
    By Lee Van Cleef in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-04-2014, 07:09 PM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 12:23 AM
  3. What really gets you going on in the gym ?
    By ReaperX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 255
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 11:36 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 10:35 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-23-2003, 10:32 AM