AI Cycle Support.

Sims

Awards
Since this stuff is a hassle to get in Canada I just have a pretty basic question. If one were going to do a 4 week cycle of on of your supplements that requires PCT, but you only have 1 tub of Cycle support (4 week supply). Would you take it during cycle or during post cycle therapy and why?

Thanks,

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Since this stuff is a hassle to get in Canada I just have a pretty basic question. If one were going to do a 4 week cycle of on of your supplements that requires post cycle therapy, but you only have 1 tub of Cycle support (4 week supply). Would you take it during cycle or during post cycle therapy and why?

Thanks,
Can you give me the cycle you are going to run? This would greatly affect my answer, although the BEST thing to do is run it with both, but I will wait to hear from you.

Sims

Awards
Can you give me the cycle you are going to run? This would greatly affect my answer, although the BEST thing to do is run it with both, but I will wait to hear from you.
4 weeks ErgoMax LMG @ 20mg/day

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Sure thing my friend!

Let us know if you need anything else.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to bump an old thread but im about to order and am curious as to why its hard to get into Canada?

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Alright thanks. Just realized the buy one get one 50 percent off sale is over... shitty

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The RYR Free version wasn't included in that sale.

The coupon code in my sig, 74hsn, will give you 5% off of all the regularly priced Anabolic Innovations products in your purchase.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The RYR Free version wasn't included in that sale.

The coupon code in my sig, 74hsn, will give you 5% off of all the regularly priced Anabolic Innovations products in your purchase.
RYR free should not be a problem in Canada.