Problem with excell

PimpinLow98

Awards
I have purchased one of your bags of excell and was expecting to get what i usally get the best bcaas on the market. But this time im mixing some up and looking on the supplement facts and i was flabbergast. THIER IS NO CITRILUINE MALATE AND VITAMIN B6 ALL THIER IS IS lucecine, isoleucine, valine, taurine it dosent even have the glutamin in it. What has gone wrong that you take these increadable substinces of this amazing product.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm I don't know. Maybe they felt that since everyone puts a ton of B vitamins and glutamine in everything it wasn't needed?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Pimpinlow,

Thank you for your purchase and your post.

This was announced quite some time ago. The B6 you get plenty of in your diet. The glutamine is very controversial if it even does anything or not. Also the amount of Cit Mal in it was just not enough to do what it should.

So we went with INCREASING the amount of BCAAs by 20% and including Taurine.

Where you bought it from should have it listed that way.

CROWLER

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And there ya go! :) Thanks for the clarification Crowler.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I am slipping it took me 10 minutes to post after this thread was made :)

CROWLER

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn man, that's really going to throw off your average :)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Pimpinlow,

Thank you for your purchase and your post.

This was announced quite some time ago. The B6 you get plenty of in your diet. The glutamine is very controversial if it even does anything or not. Also the amount of Cit Mal in it was just not enough to do what it should.

So we went with INCREASING the amount of BCAAs by 20% and including Taurine.

Where you bought it from should have it listed that way.

CROWLER
JUST INCASE this isn't totally clear a 20% increase in BCAA's means 100 servings as opposed to 80. Just to second Mike --- your not going to notice 1g of Cit Mal anyways, its not enough to be effective, you need AT LEAST 2g to feel the effects it gives. And Glutamine is in everything so that was a great decision to take it out.

And pimpin, let me make a recommendation to you. Chaos has 2g of CitMAL in it which is a healthy dose. You could pick up some bulk CitMal from Nutra and toss it in (what I do) I would recommend adding 2 more grams, and even 3 would be the max.

Anyways, maybe this (on top of CROWLER's explanation) sheds some light and even possibly gives you some ideas to work with. Let us know if we can help you in any way my friend, its what we are here for.

lilanimal

Awards
senses its been covered, i know most BCAA products off cit mal, and thats something i looked for when i made my first purchase, however what does it do for u, im amshamed for asking...:sad:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
senses its been covered, i know most BCAA products off cit mal, and thats something i looked for when i made my first purchase, however what does it do for u, im amshamed for asking...:sad:
Hey bro,

Don't be ashamed for asking --- that what WE are here for ;).

Citrulline Malate is a mixture of citrulline, which is involved in the urea cycle, and malate, a tricarboxylic acid cycle intermediate. Sseveral studies have shown 34% increase in the rate of oxidative ATP production during exercise, and a 20% increase in the rate of phosphocreatine recovery after exercise. This indicates a larger contribution of oxidative ATP synthesis to energy production.

What all this means is basically it gives you more energy and also more sustained energy --- mainly to be able to push out those gruesome sets at the end of your workout with MUCH more intensity and force.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
id much rather have 20 more grams of bcaa's and taurine then having low dosed CM anyday!!!
product looks solid boys

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
id much rather have 20 more grams of bcaa's and taurine then having low dosed CM anyday!!!
product looks solid boys
X2.

I was pleased by the change. I'm just in it for the great tasting BCAA!

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to show my love for excell. Just got it today for the first time and wow, best tasting supp ive ever had. I drank it during cardio and was sad when i ran out....amazing product AI!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
just wanted to show my love for excell. Just got it today for the first time and wow, best tasting supp ive ever had. I drank it during cardio and was sad when i ran out....amazing product AI!
Thanks so much for the feedback bro! Excell does taste wonderful!

What flavor did you end up choosing?

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Thanks so much for the feedback bro! Excell does taste wonderful!

What flavor did you end up choosing?
i got the punch, and i couldnt be happier....this is going to become a staple in my supp stash from now on!!! :head:

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Rock on man!

And its now 100 servings. Gotta love that!
hell yeah... i actually forgot it was the new formula until i got it today and saw on the label that it was 100 servings and that made things even better...not to mention the addition of Taurine which i love btw!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
OK we need to officially change this thread title to something like

Excell: Best Supplement Ever!!

Jay?

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
OK we need to officially change this thread title to something like

Excell: Best Supplement Ever!!

Jay?
haha yeah the title def. does not fit the posts. There is certainly NO PROBLEM with excell thats for sure!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
crowler, blackjack gotta get some more bcaa's...bout to make an order....flavour recommendation??

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
nice....im gonna probly actually grab one of each...cant have enough bcaa's.....I go through them way too fast

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ok....cant change it up....im not ordering more then 2 guys..hahaha..
strawberry for sure....havent had a strw flavoured bcaa before....

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok....cant change it up....im not ordering more then 2 guys..hahaha..
strawberry for sure....havent had a strw flavoured bcaa before....
I nominate Rasberry and Lemonade... I love lemonade, I expected it to be more on the sour side, but it's sweet, like a southern lemonade.