***Anabolic Innovations On Sale!***

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out the great prices for Anabolic Innovations' products over at NP right now!!!
Anabolic Innovations

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:woohoo: Perfect timing, I was just about to order some more Excell and WPI!

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Nice, just picked up some more Life Support! Great price

Nesta

Awards
just snagged some more cycle support, and picked up my first batch of chaos... can't wait to try it! Great Prices!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:head: What flavors did you get?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
just snagged some more cycle support, and picked up my first batch of chaos... can't wait to try it! Great Prices!!!
Hey man, let us know how you like that Chaos. Maybe even do a review here and in the supp./review section? If you would be so kind, we would GREATLY appreciate it. If not, that is fine too.

Thanks!

mountainDB99

Awards
Can life support be used insted of cycle support? they look to be the same.
===Nevermind, I see its half the dosage of cycle support, so I guess you could just double up on life support if you wanted pills insted of powder.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can life support be used insted of cycle support? they look to be the same.
===Nevermind, I see its half the dosage of cycle support, so I guess you could just double up on life support if you wanted pills insted of powder.
Yes, that is correct.

Nesta

Awards
Hey man, let us know how you like that Chaos. Maybe even do a review here and in the supp./review section? If you would be so kind, we would GREATLY appreciate it. If not, that is fine too.

Thanks!

You can count on it! My first dose will be today, so i will start the log tonight tomorrow, I scooped up the lemonade flavor chaos. Cycle Support is a staple in my cycle. Not the best taste in the world, but a great product.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can count on it! My first dose will be today, so i will start the log tonight tomorrow, I scooped up the lemonade flavor chaos. Cycle Support is a staple in my cycle. Not the best taste in the world, but a great product.
I look forward to it!!;)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Thanks so much man!

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
ill 2nd that on the cycle support. I wont do a cycle without it. And the chaos is awesome man, you'll love it!

Nesta

Awards
Sorry for the delay with the chaos review, i caught the flew last week and was down for the count. Finally have my appetite back today so should be able to give chaos a fair run tonight.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay with the chaos review, i caught the flew last week and was down for the count. Finally have my appetite back today so should be able to give chaos a fair run tonight.
Sounds great! We are all anxiously awaiting your feedback. :thumbsup:

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
where's the chaos!!! i want to order some more from np but there's no "add to cart" option. I need my CHAOS! :hammer:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
where's the chaos!!! i want to order some more from np but there's no "add to cart" option. I need my CHAOS! :hammer:
We are working on it dude --- you could always run over to larger bb sites ;).....but we are working on it should be back soon....just wait on us---we're coming!