cookie mix - quick question

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Crowler could you please clarify exactly how with SOO many chocolate chips in the mix this can be healthy/low fat/low sugar/etc? It doesn't seem possible unless these chips are somehow chocolate with no fat and no sugar?? I have been eating like 3-4 of these cookies per day, and I am trying to lose my gut.....is this inhibiting my progress?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hello Getjacked.

Thank you for your post. Those are Healthy Chips with NO sugar from Hersheys

Unfortunately they stopped making them quite a while ago, so We sold the last of our remaining stock of cookie mix last year, so I am guessing you bought it from a reseller.

BUT good news we have secured a source for chips so stay tuned for our NEW chocolate chip cookie

:)

CROWLER

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
hmmm just because the chips doesnt have sugar doesnt really make them healthy do they? how is this much chocolate not inhibiting the gains even though the chips have no sugar?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Edit: I reread your first post and realized you were using "gains" in a different aspect. Anyways, as long as you stay within your daily target macro range, you shouldn't inhibit your progress. Obviously these cookies aren't calorie free, so just add them into your diet as you would any other calorie-wielding food. If you just keep your diet the same, but add the cookies, you will be raising your overall caloric intake and therefore possibly inhibiting fat loss.

t-bone2

Awards
  • Established
Crowler could you please clarify exactly how with SOO many chocolate chips in the mix this can be healthy/low fat/low sugar/etc? It doesn't seem possible...
You've discovered the Eighth Wonder of the World, yet you are looking a gift horse in the mouth! It is futile to resist... Buy these up before they are scheduled by the FDA.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
You've discovered the Eighth Wonder of the World, yet you are looking a gift horse in the mouth! It is futile to resist... Buy these up before they are scheduled by the FDA.
i didnt understand a word of that.....i am looking a gift horse in the mouth? it is futile to resist....buy these up before they are scheduled by the FDA??

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hello Getjacked.

Unfortunately they stopped making them quite a while ago, so We sold the last of our remaining stock of cookie mix last year, so I am guessing you bought it from a reseller.

BUT good news we have secured a source for chips so stay tuned for our NEW chocolate chip cookie

CROWLER

GOOD NEWS??????

Great, its back to rehab again...

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Hello Getjacked.

CROWLER
Soooo....we can get some cookie mix soon? How soon!?

:dance:

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hello Getjacked.

CROWLER
thank good god. that is my primary summer snack

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm not gonna lie, I have about 25 lbs of cookie mix stashed in my house...and it's damned delicious. Are you going the same route with the NEW cookies or are you going to have different types than just chocolate chip(not including HCF's PB cookies) also?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
hunh who said anything about chocolate chip cookies.

you guys are lifting too much or are carb depleted. :dance:

CROWLER

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
No cookies? Say something like that again and my fat-ass could go postal.

t-bone2

Awards
  • Established
i didnt understand a word of that.....i am looking a gift horse in the mouth? it is futile to resist....buy these up before they are scheduled by the FDA??
OK, for the sake of clarity:

You've discovered the Eighth Wonder of the World...
Next to the Great Pyramid of Giza, Colossus of Rhodes and a couple of other monumental achievements that have stood the test of time, add in Crowler's Cookie Mix.

...yet you are looking a gift horse in the mouth!
Translation: Why complain about the best "cheat treat" that a BB could have?

It is futile to resist...
Translation: Analogous to the old Frito-Lays commercial, "Betcha' can't eat just one!" Have you tasted these puppies?

Buy these up before they are scheduled by the FDA.
Translation: Pro-hormones, Ephedra and other BB supplements have been banned. If the FDA sees these as being bad for your health, can something as good as the Cookie Mix be far behind?

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
OK, for the sake of clarity:

You've discovered the Eighth Wonder of the World...
Next to the Great Pyramid of Giza, Colossus of Rhodes and a couple of other monumental achievements that have stood the test of time, add in Crowler's Cookie Mix.

...yet you are looking a gift horse in the mouth!
Translation: Why complain about the best "cheat treat" that a BB could have?

It is futile to resist...
Translation: Analogous to the old Frito-Lays commercial, "Betcha' can't eat just one!" Have you tasted these puppies?

Buy these up before they are scheduled by the FDA.
Translation: Pro-hormones, Ephedra and other BB supplements have been banned. If the FDA sees these as being bad for your health, can something as good as the Cookie Mix be far behind?

So in other words...The FDA is going to block the cookie mix from being the 8th wonder of the world while they kick our gift hourse in the mouth and its futile for us to resist?

Did someone mention potato chips? :D

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i cant belive these threads are still popping up lol.

they are cookies what do u want people. if ur truly cutting dont by them.

i still have abot 5lbs left of mine:duel: