Cycle Support Review

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
3 months ago I was told by my doctor that I needed to get my cholesterol readings down or he was going to put me on medication. Well, I was eating fairly good and exercising so there really wasn't much I thought I could change lifestyle wise, so I bought a 3 months supply of Cycle Support and begin taking it daily with my muscle milk. I made no other changes in my life.

Here are the numbers (before/after):
Total 249 / 209
LDL 172 / 138
HDL 59 / 51

As you can see, the results are very impressive! My total numbers and LDLs dropped by almost 20%. My doctor said to keep doing what I've been doing the last 3 months. A big thumbs up to Anabolic Innovations!

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
WOW!! Its awesome to see great results like this. We really appreciate the kind words and more importantly are happy to see you doing well!

Fireproof

Fireproof

Awards
Very nice - thanks for sharing. Great to get validation like that. I have a new can in my pantry ready to be used!!

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Great results! maybe you should consider adding sesathin and ALA into your daily stack? those two should really help with the LDL part.

also, how many servings per day were you on? maybe an increase would also yield even better results :)

ive got my own review of CS coming up soon, with blood panels too!

great product!

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. It is great you had results like this.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I don't know how I missed this thread.

Thanks for the post edvanp

CROWLER

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Great stuff Crowler! I still use it as an everyday supplement. Infact, I was so impressed with your products I justed ordered your post cycle support yesterday. I'll let everyone know how it works for me.

Keep up the good work :hammer: