life support

  1. Registered User
    Spartanlb11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    141

    life support


    is it the same as cycle support just in a pill form.. also... i heard it has less dosage as cycle support... any ideas??

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    BigSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,256
    Rep Power
    7590

    Wrong forum?
  3. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,431
    Rep Power
    1386

    Think you're looking for Anabolic Innovations, Spartan.
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    DrnkMnky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    KS
    Age
    29
    Posts
    509
    Rep Power
    348

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartanlb11 View Post
    is it the same as cycle support just in a pill form.. also... i heard it has less dosage as cycle support... any ideas??
    Life Support is basically Cycle Support in pill form at 1/2 dosage.
  5. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,556
    Rep Power
    1424

    Quote Originally Posted by DrnkMnky View Post
    Life Support is basically Cycle Support in pill form at 1/2 dosage.
    I believe Crowler made it into a capsule, and at half the dose,so those that were "off" a cycle could still stay "on" Cycle Support for it's many health benefits, but at a lower, cheaper however still very effective dose. The higher dose, more concentrated powder (we all know as Cycle Support), is meant for those that are still on cycle and need the extra benefit of a more concentrated formula.

    Crowler, please correct me if I'm wrong here.

    Life Support is going to become a staple of mine I predict.

    Workin
  6. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Rep Power
    969164

    Life Support was made for a few reasons, some of which have already been stated.

    Yes it's the capped version of Cycle Support at half the doseage. From what I understand it's for people who prefer to take pills instead of a mix and the name lends itself to a larger audience.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  7. Registered User
    Spartanlb11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    141

    so if you were to be on a cycle.. cycle support would be the choice while one.. and then after a cycle life support would be the best then???
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11091

    I think you can use them interchangeably, taking the dosage difference between CS and LS into account of course, based on preference. Some people like taking pills over powders, some are the opposite.
  9. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    Board Sponsor
    zbtboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    999
    Rep Power
    608

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartanlb11 View Post
    so if you were to be on a cycle.. cycle support would be the choice while one.. and then after a cycle life support would be the best then???

    Basically, yes. You could double the dosage of LS but it wouldnt be as cost effective. Even still, I think some have done this just so they could get in it capsule form.
  10. Registered User
    Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,946
    Rep Power
    1112

    Quote Originally Posted by zbtboy View Post
    Basically, yes. You could double the dosage of LS but it wouldnt be as cost effective. Even still, I think some have done this just so they could get in it capsule form.
    well given the "special" (I wisht they would just sell it in lots of 500 or something instead of "sale prices") you figure that it comes to 20 dollars and change for a bottle, to run the full dose of cycle support you would have to double that and take two bottles a month. compare that to 35 bucks a month for regular cycle support and what you really have is capped cycle support for an extra 5 bucks a month.

    I don't see where this is not as cost effect here, at least for for those that need to have it capped. The extra 5 is very reasonable for having it capped.
  11. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    Board Sponsor
    zbtboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    999
    Rep Power
    608

    Quote Originally Posted by Skye View Post
    well given the "special" (I wisht they would just sell it in lots of 500 or something instead of "sale prices") you figure that it comes to 20 dollars and change for a bottle, to run the full dose of cycle support you would have to double that and take two bottles a month. compare that to 35 bucks a month for regular cycle support and what you really have is capped cycle support for an extra 5 bucks a month.

    I don't see where this is not as cost effect here, at least for for those that need to have it capped. The extra 5 is very reasonable for having it capped.

    Man, 5 bucks is huge for us poor people!
  12. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Rep Power
    969164

    It really just comes down to a preference, pills vs. powder. If you recall, the origin of Cycle Support was to avoid having to take hand fulls of pills at a time. Before Cycle Support (and now Life Support) you couldn't buy just one product with ALL of these proven ingredients in it.

    Ironically, the product has come full circle and is now offered in powder and pills (at half the doseage per serving). Just more choices for the consumer I guess!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. * * Life Support Now available at Nutra Planet
    By CROWLER in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-02-2007, 05:13 PM
  2. life support
    By ralph4u2c in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 02:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in