Just got my new protein and flavors....questions!!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Okay Crowler: Got my new protein with liquid flavors!!

Question:

I just tried the chocolate with one scoop. The taste was awesome, but I had to use 10 drops....

How long will the bottles last at 10 drops per scoop? I assume that is too much. Just wondering. If it is too much, I would be happy to buy some extra liquid flavors off of you....Let me know if that is possible.

BTW - The flavors are really really good. I will be posting a detailed review later.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Okay Crowler: Got my new protein with liquid flavors!!

Question:

I just tried the chocolate with one scoop. The taste was awesome, but I had to use 10 drops....

How long will the bottles last at 10 drops per scoop? I assume that is too much. Just wondering. If it is too much, I would be happy to buy some extra liquid flavors off of you....Let me know if that is possible.

BTW - The flavors are really really good. I will be posting a detailed review later.
GREAT to hear you really like the flavors! :dance:

Someone else said they used 3 drops of Banana, 3 of Choc and 3 of Peanut butter and it was GREAT!

But back to your question. GOOD news at 10 drops you will have enough to flavor 3.7 lbs which means with the 4 flavors it would flavor 14.8 lbs

What you think :)

CROWLER

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
GREAT to hear you really like the flavors! :dance:

Someone else said they used 3 drops of Banana, 3 of Choc and 3 of Peanut butter and it was GREAT!

But back to your question. GOOD news at 10 drops you will have enough to flavor 3.7 lbs which means with the 4 flavors it would flavor 14.8 lbs

CROWLER
Holy Crap!!! Doin the happy dance....doin the happy dance....:bruce3: :bruce3: :bruce3:

Also, will the flavors be sold seperately? I think this would rock in cottage cheese, HCF Pancakes, Cereal, Milk, and oatmeal.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
We are working of if the flavoring is sold seperately.

Thanks

CROWLER

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
GOOD news at 10 drops you will have enough to flavor 3.7 lbs which means with the 4 flavors it would flavor 14.8 lbs

CROWLER
Thats pretty sweet!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
where do i get these flavors?

CROWLER, did you release a new product and NOT tell me? :jaw:

:toofunny:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established

Somebody is mad Crowler...

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established

You've been too busy participating in the Supplement War of 2007, "Epi vs PA". :duel: :D

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OH NO, you DID NOT just go THERE!

LOL! :head:

hey, i like controversy..........:jaw:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone got any feedback on the Cherry flavor? Sounds promising.