Megadosing Excell?

HDeuce7

HDeuce7

Awards
I have just started to cut after bulking up for two months. I have been using Excell for about two months and I love it. I was wondering how to mega dose it during my cut to help save the muscle I developed during the bulk. I am currently 215 and want to get down to 190 in a 3 to 4 month period.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Add about 6 servings in a gallon jug and slowly drink it throughout the day.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
3 servings throughout your day - consume 3 during your training - you waste a lot doing it this way - I've been using excell for over a year now and I have received the same benefits doing mega-dosing vs. 3 during workout vs. 3 after work out. - benefits as in reduced DOMS/ increased energy - better pumps. - I do 3 servings every other day during training and 3 servings during times closer to the end of my week (when cals are lower) to reduce fatigue and help with the DOMS. 250lbs currently - cutting

I have a pretty long log on AM here when I mega-dosed excell

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Add about 6 servings in a gallon jug and slowly drink it throughout the day.
I have been using 4 scoops mixed with 1-2 scoop GF Pro during work. I work a very strenous job and it allows me to recover much better and hit the gym more frequently.

PimpinLow98

Awards
Why dosent excell have cituline malate it in any more.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, really now? I don't know why I think everything is like creatine to where if you leave it sitting for a long time it won't work as good anymore.
I have done this method for about a year now and I can say it is the easiest way to get enough fluids and keep the BCAAs in your system. Plus, it is quite tasty, too.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
When mega-dosing BCAA's try to be downing them b/w meals and pre/peri/post workout. Drink just reg. water with meals.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have done this method for about a year now and I can say it is the easiest way to get enough fluids and keep the BCAAs in your system. Plus, it is quite tasty, too.
That's awsome I'm going to start doing this starting tomarrow jus in time as I'll be on cycle pretty soon. Thanks a lot for the advice.