Your 4 flavors of Whey Protein Blend 10 ?

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
With the new flavoring system from AI, What four flavors are you getting? What are some of the crazy combos you gonna try?

:bow28:

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Damn, you beat to it! Ah well, lets hear em!!

I cant wait to try the Vanilla, Banana, and PB. Or mayber the Mint Choc with a hint of Mocha. Or maybe the......aah hell I could go on and on... :D

In case people are wondering, the website is now up and you can order the new flavors now!!

Whey Protein Isolate

Whey Protein Blend

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
You have i think 6 flavors... I was trying to bounce around some flavor combs. Because 2 flavors will be out in the cold...

Looking at:
PB b/c it can mix with a lot of things

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
this looks really interesting...can't wait to try it, I only wish I didn't have to buy 10lbs

m4gnum

m4gnum

Awards
So are these ever going to be for sale separately?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered the 10 lbs special (AIs prices are unbeatable) and I got along with it Chocolate, Vanilla, PeanutButter, and Banana. I am pumped to try some variations and then probably venture out onto new limbs with some flavoring sytems I would have never bought if the entire protein bag was that flavor.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Yea I Saw Renegade's review and it only made the anticipation build up even more. I mean Ive had the flavored protein from AI but yet to try the flavor system.

Second to the numerouse flavors however Im really pumped to have a protein powder that is byu itself unflavored so I can use it in recipes if I need to, thats an unbeeatbale combo to offer and my mouth is already eager for the arrival of the package.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Yea I Saw Renegade's review and it only made the anticipation build up even more. I mean Ive had the flavored protein from AI but yet to try the flavor system.

Second to the numerouse flavors however Im really pumped to have a protein powder that is byu itself unflavored so I can use it in recipes if I need to, thats an unbeeatbale combo to offer and my mouth is already eager for the arrival of the package.
Let us know how ya like it, I looooove to hear feedback.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
will do blackjack, keep any eye open it will be comming asap.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
hey crowler......anyway we could get a deal going here for say 5lb isolate w/ say only 2 flavors (3 if your feeling realllly nice)....for say....$40?? sounds like a winner!!